1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Nerf the cops

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Knights_Templars, Sep 14, 2019.

Nerf the cops
  1. AmazedDigger Regular Member

XP:
    2,207xp
    Hello, i am a player and lover of MTA but the cop class is pretty much op. they can chase you everywhere and you cannot hide anymore, this is the most useless thing i have ever seen on a server and maybe this is the reason why no one players mta on shotbow anymore, i barely saw 5 peoples ever come online. I mean what is the meaning of this game? a player cop can chase you by anything, even if your wanted level is 1. This server is so dead that i dont even think if owner gives any fuck of my suggestion, but again it's your server and you lost 1 more player today because of unfair gameplay. this is not how gta works, this is not how any of them work and not even gta online one. Wtf if this? it's more like a harassment, you can't even have fun or make xp by killing cops cause fuckface37 is gonna chase and kill you. Fix this please

2. G4LUNA Gold

XP:
    572,490xp
    The cop class has existed since day one and doesn't have any advantages in chasing people down. The only difference with cop class is that their health and guns/armor they can use are changed, which pretty much puts them at a disadvantage, but the upside is that they're to use a taser and handcuffs. The reason MTA has declined in players is due to school and shotbow slowly dying, and for you to assume that the cop class is killing the game is pretty idiotic.
    Foxorange and MCDuckler like this.
  3. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    100% agree.

The scanner item can be used by every player. You might feel this way because non-cops don't hunt wanted players as much because they don't have to raise their arrests count. You probably got killed a few times by someone who knows the game very well already who just happened to be a cop and who is able to find & kill you very easily. The skill gap in this game is pretty high.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A5010 mit Tapatalk
    Foxorange likes this.
  4. AmazedDigger Regular Member

XP:
    2,207xp
    But i feel like that you are the fool here, re-read my thread before shit talking and stop bullying me with "i am the old player, you newbie suck". also you said that "shotbow is dying" explain why is it dying? and how is cop not buffed? they can chase you everywhere and shoot you, isn't it buffed? next time use your mind not your ass, no need of spitting here! I haven't requested it to assholes like you.

5. AmazedDigger Regular Member

XP:
    2,207xp
    If the skill gab is pretty high (as you said), it means that new players can't stand a chance? if they can't stand a chance to play, then it means they simply quit and this is why there are no players on this server. Thanks for proving my point.

Foxorange and MCDuckler like this.
  6. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Yes, the skill gap is for sure one MTAs bigger problems. Lack of advertising & general caring about MTA from shotbow adds to the problems too, it's not just the knowledge difference between old players and new players.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    Foxorange likes this.
  7. AmazedDigger Regular Member

XP:
    2,207xp
    I agree, now if an older player tell me "shotbow is pretty easy", then i will clearly tell him "Ok, play as a beginner like me with very few money, resources and friends, half of the things i had to figure myself out. Low xp and money led me to rent a home but when i tried to earn some money, i just got killed by some op player cops. normal cops can't follow you in lifts but these cops did and killed me twice. How am i supposed to play here. the fucking dumb cunt owner added shits before thinking or playing it. How am i supposed to lower my wanted lvl when a fat ass dude is after me in cop class. he can fly, he can swim, he can ride and he has a better car than me, he can use lifts and stuff. This server is clearly the best image of stupidity.

8. G4LUNA Gold

XP:
    572,490xp
    yes thats why the game is like dead
  9. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
  10. MESLEG Gold

XP:
    8,471xp
    There is a simple solution if a player is following you in a car. (This is what I tend to do if someone is car chasing me) First you want to get yourself a nice rpg, rocket launcher, or grenade launcher any will do. Second you want to aim your rocket propelled weapon at your enemy and shoot em while he is in his car. This will kill your enemy with one shot if you have good aim.
    Foxorange likes this.
  11. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    or your guns jamms and break
  12. Foxorange Regular Member

XP:
    76,020xp
    I agree