1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Annihilation Class Teirlist

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Mysterious_Seven, May 22, 2019.

Discussion - Annihilation Class Teirlist | Page 4
  1. LegitHunkinBoi Regular Member

XP:
    7,106xp
    I actually kinda like spy. Its not GOOD but it has some tradeoffs v assasin. I could be wrong on some of this I only used it when it was my trial. But people cant see what you are holding when you go invis like assasin. Which is useful. Not sure if they can still see arrows in you or not tho. And I'm pretty sure when you are invis your armor still works, unlike assasin. And the ability to hide while sneaking is good if your team is getting dunked and u can try and hide around a corner and just vanish and everyone runs past you. Its definately not a top tier kit but I found it pretty good for staying alive. Which is kinda like a subcatagory of mobility kit. And also has nexus rushing benefits as slightly worse assasin.

Enchanter needs a rework, I hate kits that you play to switch to then switch off of. Enchanter should be something like-
    You always get a enchant 1 higher than the table. But your enchants are soulbound so if you switch off or die it drops 1 enchant lower (what the table said). Kit wouldnt need to give double xp would give normal because the more xp is changed to constant better enchants. This would still be a good kit because you could get some really strong gear early. They could give it another passive too tho if that wasnt enough.

And scout is gross but I dont really need to go into detail on that one everyone has sadi it 100 times lol.
    ACringyWeeb likes this.

2. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    You make a decent point, It does reflect the Meta. Sorry Tobi, we're gonna be wrong until we make ourselves right.
    Unluckily for our friend here, It isn't hard to come up with ideas. Safest bet I ever made.
  3. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    So ok m7 1v1 thor pyro equal gear and we trade the same hits lets see who wins lol
  4. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    When some ppl try to make a clownfiesta its hard to stay on topic. Not even numbers they trust. Numbersbarent fictional. Numbers are facts. Giving me false numbers is a crime. Joining our team than beeing toxix amd saying were shit should be illegal
  5. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    no one:
    random person on forums:
    lmao but why would u use civilian when u can use miner for the mid blocks for the efficiency 1
  6. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp

miner needs 2 logs of wood, you crafting a crafting bench, you placing down the crafting bench, you right clicking the crafting bench whilst with civilian it's on-the-go.
  7. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Then it really depends on your play style. I usually would run, mine the iron blocks and leave back to base. Also two logs of wood... 2 seconds of your life.
  8. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    Cringe... again you show us that you have not a single clue of how thinks work.
    You have to break one less log and craft one less piece. After the first block you instantly craft an iron pick. There is preference but civ is just faster and miner is not as good. Plus on coastal you have to break wood to get to the blocks...
    There is a diamond block maybe you dont know but you cant break thid with stone lmao
  9. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    lol im out too much extra
  10. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    You forgot holding craftomatic in off hand. Oh and Soto, after a day of playing Hunter I've nothing to prove to you, Hunter's better than civilian.
  11. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    I'm glad to see people using my Nine-Tier format for their lists.

I'm kind of confused on why we're getting such heated discussion over Civilian. If buffing it to be a useful class is on the agenda, why are we highlighting its only possible use in order to defend it? Using it for mid is only situational. You lose around 5 seconds using Civilian to chop a log for sticks, mining the first block slower, then crafting the iron pick to match Miner's speed as opposed to mining with Miner and running.

The only reason I sometimes would recommend Civilian is when there will be close competition over mid and the iron blocks area is isolated enough to allow for quick crafting. The idea is to craft high tier armor and weapons before leaving in order to tank damage and fight off leathers. However, this strategy doesn't work unless two things happen:

1. You are there far earlier than the enemy and can mine three blocks first.
    2. The enemy shows up while you extract the rest.

If Mid was gonna be empty anyways, then Miner was faster. If a group shows up seconds before you escape and overwhelms you, then Miner would've saved you. If Mid was super contested and you didn't get any iron at all, then not only did it not matter that you were Civilian, but Miner gives better odds of mining the first iron block and then running because of its spawn pickaxe.

Civilian has its limited uses and was supposed to be the default class that urges you to want to buy new classes. There's a reason it belongs by itself below all other classes, and that hasn't changed. It would be interesting to buff it and see what they could do to make it more unique than just having above average basic tools.
    ACringyWeeb likes this.
  12. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    I farmed some data for mid. I just mined the blocks u have to break in coastal with miner, civ and any other class. This is the time you need to break the blocks and craft the tools, (bench). (No running involved) All had to break 1 wood, 2 wood slaps, 8 iron blocks, one diamond block and craft an iron pick. Miner breaks one more wood and has to make a bench. Any other class has to get a stone pick in addition to that.

My tested times:
    Miner: 34 seconds
    Civ: 27 seconds
    Any other class 43 seconds (but the stones were right next to the other blocks)

As I just stated earlier civ i s the fastest. Nowadays you are in 95% of the games not alone at mid because most people know about the diamond block. So in most times you dont have time to craft a full set of iron on coastal. Even the iron set is unlikely to save you in a 3 v 1 vs combat classes.
    What did we learn never go solo and take your archer with you and civ is the fastest breaker.
  13. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Civilian needs to keep the class simple since it's the class everyone starts off as. Maybe there could be a portable chest called "backpack" that safely stores items and a portable furnace too.
  14. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    You probably don't know about the single diamond block in every maps middle then. That's the only reason to Civ, so you can make the iron pick faster to mine the diamond block. As an aside, this also means that one of the original iron blocks is now diamond so you cant do 27 iron per player anymore. (Just to be clear this is 9 diamonds total per game in phase 1.)

If you re-read the posts with this in mind hopefully it will start to make more sense.