1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Iron Sword Damage

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Clip, Jun 27, 2019.

Question - Iron Sword Damage
?

Should damage be changed

Raise Damage 12 vote(s) 70.6%
Keep Damage 5 vote(s) 29.4%
  1. Clip Regular Member

XP:
    14,053xp
    Ok so I did some testing on the PTR server and it is literally impossible to die on there. You can chug for EVERRR. Its insane.

Heres a video of it, what do you guys think? I would love for them to change it before they launch the update on live servers.
    Meme_MC and ACringyWeeb like this.

2. Tatre Retired Staff

XP:
    15,226xp
    This isnt something that needs to be done before it goes to PTR as PTR is intended for test purposes. However, I totally agree. I think iron swords need a buff and dswords should be fine.
  3. Flexicution Guest

XP:
    xp
    their really going back to their routes with this update lmfao
  4. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    46,535xp
    404 damage not found
    Smartz_ and ACringyWeeb like this.
  5. HeroLonely Obsidian

XP:
    370,102xp
    oh boy i think u need therum strength
    Sacrificial likes this.
  6. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    If you slow it down, without the regeneration, one hit deals two hearts. Maybe increase it a tad?
  7. thx4loot Gold

XP:
    51,982xp
    lol agreed
  8. MarineAP Obsidian

XP:
    543,386xp
    We've increased iron sword damage on PTR, let us know how you feel :)
    MTrout, Clip and Sacrificial like this.
  9. HellionX2 Emerald

XP:
    89,273xp
    A small increase to iron swords is feasible. However, you are starting every chug at 8 - 9 1/2 hearts. You have always been able to tank forever doing this in MineZ. Bringing the sword damage so high that you can always kill somebody out of a chug would actually be worse for the game. Considering people spend time to obtain their gear they should not lose it in 10 seconds to crazy sword damage. This is also end game armor vs non end games sword. The diamond sword does considerably more damage. In the video during the moments you got low, had it been a diamond sword you most likely would of died without any other factors. Considering in MineZ a grenade could also hit you from a team mate , a bow shot, or a grenade before hand, it's actually better that you are able to chug out of combos in end game armor against iron sword. A diamond sword would have threatened you in that situation and forced you to splash which is more healthy for the game opposed to instakills. I agree that they should be increased very slightly but not so much that the gap between iron and diamond sword is meaningless.