1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Reform

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by honeythemuttdog, Apr 30, 2019.

Suggestion - Reform | Page 2
  1. Oraceon Obsidian

XP:
    18,535xp
    A huge glaring issue Shotbow seems to have in general is adding unnecessary features and removing features that worked before finishing their replacement. For example, removing the old stat system before the new one was ready was probably one of the biggest mistakes the MineZ team has ever made. I know people who play ONLY for stats. Stats are a huge part of the game and many times the only thing people care about when playing it. Same goes with the Eye of Ender radio system - Why would you remove a communication system that worked before having the new system done and ready to replace it immediately? I used to carry an Eye on me because the game felt dead if I was playing alone and there's no convo going on in chat. It was also easier for players to communicate using it, thus turning off any new player population, like you mentioned in your post.
    honeythemuttdog and Clip like this.

2. honeythemuttdog Platinum

XP:
    87,183xp

My favorite part of all this is where you address the arguments and offer solutions of your own.

You call me out for not furthering the conversation, make a series of hypothetically vapid points which I also waste time addressing, and instead of addressing the counterarguments, you say that I'm taking things out of context because I'm an idiot. Show me how I took everything out of context. I'd love to see your explanation. If you want to resort to insults, I could do a much better job than you're doing right now. It'd be great to see anything substantial put forward on your part, I'm waiting with bated breath.
  3. honeythemuttdog Platinum

XP:
    87,183xp
    I have tried my best to highlight the suggestions I've made now.