1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Tinkerer Diamonds

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Ivandagiant, Apr 21, 2019.

Suggestion - Tinkerer Diamonds
  1. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    Your teammates shouldn't be able to break your diamond powerpad and screw you out of 5 diamonds. Too many people think they can loot my powerpad and destroy it.

Also, launchpads shouldn't drop an iron block that way leather leeches don't steal them.

Last but not least, the Speed II from diamond pads only trigger if you don't have any speed on you. Pretty annoying if you have redstone blocks everywhere since you are always going to have speed I. Is it possible to get the speed II to take priority over speed I?

EDIT: also, the books on tinkerer are literally useless and you can't even drop them. This needs changed. Let us drop them atleast.

2. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    I use tinkerer only for the books. Once you find out the hidden secrets of the books, you'll utilise it more. Good luck
  3. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    I thought the disenchanting function was broken? I guess I haven't been using them right
  4. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Your diamond pads shouldn't give diamonds to teammates unless I choose to give them to them. Sounds right.

You can make launchpads out of iron, gold or redstone lamps. You should be able to buy redstone lamps. That would fix this problem (most teammates wouldn't take them unless they were moving them or team griefing, and that would be easy to tell).

I do wish the higher level tinkerer pads took priority, but for the time being, just try not placing lower level pads. Also, I want to add absorption pads shouldn't reset the same as speed or haste pads (very easy to abuse).

Do you wish to find out the secret to the Tinkerer books? It's very annoying, but necessary! It'll also cost you...
  5. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    They removed a lot of items from the shop sadly, redstone lamp was one of them.

I actually really agree with nerfing the emerald block on tinkerer- even though I feel like I am the only one who uses it. The fact that it can turn not only the tinkerer but you ENTIRE team into a tank is insane. I would hate to play against it. I have been accused of hacking so many times when I use that strategy. I just hope they don't nerf tinkerer too much...Bard is already more popular.
    zoomninja3000 likes this.
  6. KKtachi Regular Member

XP:
    12,776xp
    yeah tinkerer needs speed 2 priority
    Ivandagiant likes this.
  7. itlookslikesalad Platinum

XP:
    38,858xp
    I don’t think Gold still works for bounce pads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    This is a known bug and will be patched in the next update.
    targetaquired likes this.
  9. itlookslikesalad Platinum

XP:
    38,858xp
    Wait tinkerer has only 2 power pads right the speed one and the haste one what do you mean by diamond power pad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    51,087xp
    Check ANY wiki source on tinkerer.
  11. DJ_Pedro Administrator

XP:
    3,771,356xp
    As of the Class Update, which was released in May 2017, Tinkerer place diamond blocks for speed II, gold blocks for haste II and emerald blocks for aborption I, each effect lasts 20 seconds.

You can read more about the class here.
  12. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Its got nothing on Alchemist.
    He's right you know, its even in my signature.