1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

New Shotbow Wiki

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Fridge2177, Apr 12, 2019.

New Shotbow Wiki
  1. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    New Shotbow Wiki

Hey everyone!

Around 6 months ago, there were some permissions issues on our current Shotbow wiki which prevented users from being able edit any pages. Long story short: we were unable to fix the problem, so we moved over to MediaWiki as our main wiki software! Without further ado, here is a link to the new wiki:

Over the past few months, a group of dedicated individuals have been working tirelessly at migrating these pages into the new format that MediaWiki uses. We have already migrated almost all of the MineZ wiki and the Annihilation wiki. Gamemodes like SMASH*, Slaughter, GG, DBV and Gold Rush are fairly empty as the player base is currently not big enough to have it prioritized to have them moved before the public release of this new wiki (*with a SMASH update in the works, we thought it would be pointless to move most of the pages to have them redone shortly after).

Please enjoy the new wiki and feel free to help contribute by adding any information that you might think is pertinent. In the future, we might look at adding an extension so that pages can be translated, but for now English will be the main language of the wiki.

We wanted to thank both the Annihilation Wiki Team and MineZ Wiki Team for getting this new wiki on its feet. You can find both teams on the Official Shotbow Discord.

How can I contribute?
    If you want to help edit the new wiki, here are some tools that you can use to help you edit effectively:
    Things do have to be edited by hand; there isn't a BBCode editor like this website has. You will also need to create an account before you can make any edits. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or IvanDoomy on the forums! :)
    NOTE: The wiki will not be editable by the public until tomorrow, April 13.

2. bombermatt360 Regular Member

XP:
    70,327xp
    The wiki pages can only be edited by the administrators and it's 4/13
  3. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp

Should be fixed now.
    Fridge2177 likes this.
  4. bombermatt360 Regular Member

XP:
    70,327xp
    Thanks!
  5. Sir_Isaac_Nooton Silver

XP:
    94,879xp
    should've stayed with admins only...
  6. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    You have no idea how many people mistake me for an admin. It sucks representing something you have no affiliation with.
    Upon typing that, I just realized I had more responsibility than I thought.

Oh.... Oh no.
    I didn't ask for this.