1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Maze of the Tenth stairway is now walled off?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by bombermatt360, Jan 30, 2019.

Question - Maze of the Tenth stairway is now walled off?
  1. bombermatt360 Regular Member

XP:
    70,327xp
    I attempted a run of Maze of the Tenth, and found that part of the stairway after the first branch was walled off. There are no branches nearby besides one that is a dead end. From what I can tell, the only way to get down now is to jump into the water. If anyone knows how to get past it, that would be appreciated.

(Yes, I know there are two points at which the stair is supposed to be blocked off, and you go on branches to bypass them. This is a third wall that wasn't there before the re-code)

2. Alluminator Regular Member

XP:
    75,276xp
    You can reach the bottom by going down until you hit the wall (after crossing the first root), then go back half a circle and jump down onto the leaves and onto the third root (counting from the top), then walk up to the higher part of that root and just walk of to the right side (right when facing the walled of arch) and you'll hit water.
  3. bombermatt360 Regular Member

XP:
    70,327xp
    Thanks! I'll try that.
  4. Alluminator Regular Member

XP:
    75,276xp
    Be sure not to move while falling cause there is a sneaky leave right before you hit the water which will kill you due to fall damage. Perhaps there is a better way but this one works for now.