1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Revelations - Episode #4 - Anomaly

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Navarr, Jan 6, 2019.

MineZ Revelations - Episode #4 - Anomaly
  1. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp

Travelers have often stated out there beyond the icy water, cold and desolate, a vast monolith rises into the pale sky. Though its masons did well; its decrepit structure crumbles, its fiery visage blazes no more, and no epitaph remains of its purpose. On that tiny island the monument crumbles and an ancient force begins to stir.

MineZ Revelations is finally back! Time between episodes will be a little bit longer, but it shouldn't be a two year wait. It will be over a month, possibly two. But stay tuned! We're committed to finishing this.

Huge props as always to Halo for the script, Hippo for the voice, Fridge for production, and the many localizers who dedicate their time to making these scripts available in multiple languages. An episode like this is a lot of hard work, and it's impossible to say just how much we appreciate it.

2. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    Personally, I made a mistake not posting it to the forums before the premiere to bring more of you in to enjoy it. For those who were at the premiere - did you like that experience? My current plans are to run a premiere for Episode #5 when its ready, and then do a live streamed marathon of all episodes before the Episode #6 finalé!

What do you think?
  3. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    This sounds like a good idea. Get the community involved with it.
  4. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    Definitely planning Q&A if I can get all parties on board.

Myself, Fridge, Halo, Hippo, and maybe even some localizers!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Smartz_ likes this.