1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Dentril's New Moon January 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistri, Jan 1, 2019.

Dentril's New Moon January 2019
  1. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    [IMG]

Happy new year, Shotbow! My name is Mistri and I'm your host for this month's edition of Dentril's New Moon.

Updates
    Network Updates
    Shotbow partnered with Craftathon, a weekend-long charity event, this month. It took place on December 22-23, 2018, and we helped them raise over $1,000 for Child's Play Charity!

Annihilation Updates
    December was a great month for Annihilation. For starters, we announced that we've (finally) released the brand-new Priority Queue, which makes gameplay a lot fairer. We hope you are as excited as we are!

We also announced an update to our Map Rotation Schedule, which is a complex system that allows less-represented maps to be played more often.

SMASH Updates
    The SMASH Team is collecting feedback about the overall performance of the team and the experiences players have had over the course of 2018. Please let us know what you think, it makes a big difference! https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/391036/

Statistics
    SMASH Rankings
    The 2018 Fall season has just finished, and the results are in:
    • 1st - jiren74 - 10,000 XP
    • 1st - nicocarmo - 10,000 XP
    • 2nd - zaco123 - 7,500 XP
    • 3rd - Veghetto - 5,000 XP
    Mine Theft Auto
    MTA Leaderboards for December 2018
    Combat:
    • 1st - Rewrited KDR: 251:0 (251.0)
    • 2nd - Famicoro KDR: 109:1 (109.0)
    • 3rd - ChocoJade KDR: 22:0 (22.0)
    Arrests:
    • 1st - WindyGrass Arrests: 34.0
    • 2nd - RGC Arrests: 34.0
    • 3rd - MESLEG Arrests: 29.0
    Experience Gained:
    • 1st - Massive_Legend__ Experience gained: 127956.0
    • 2nd - Sylphie_ Experience gained: 74438.0
    • 3rd - _LoveNeko_ Experience gained: 72696.0
    Minigames Won:
    • 1st - Viral333 Minigames won: 85.0
    • 2nd - MESLEG Minigames won: 49.0
    • 3rd - WindyGrass Minigames won: 16.0
    Network in General
    Staff updates:
    • Mistri was promoted to Public Relations Lead and Community Manager
    • Pichu2002 was promoted to Full Builder
    • GJrocks09 joined the Mini Builder team
    Other statistics:
    • A total of 230,619,344 XP was earned by players this month
    • There were 2,689 players banned in the last month
    • This month, we reached a peak playercount of 426 on December 2
    That's it for this month's updates, but I'd like to close with one final note: at the beginning of each year, the Shotbow team generally gives an update announcement with a reflection of the previous year and our goals for the next year. This will be coming in late January, so stay tuned for more! With that, I bid you farewell. I'm your host, Mistri. Thanks for flying Shotbow!

2. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    78,929xp
    XP code?

Sent from my iPhone 8 using Tapatalk
  3. EduardoKanp Regular Member

XP:
    130,526xp
    NEWYEAR19
  4. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp
    So, Mistri. What can we expect from you as community lead? :3
  5. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    78,929xp
    Nothing. Why does a childrens block game server need a "Public Relations" lead?

6. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Honestly, not sure. What do you guys want from me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Agh, so many things wrong with this statement it hurts.
    1. Dutch asked what I'll be doing as Community Manager. Community Manager =/= Public Relations Lead
    2. Are you implying that you're a child? If not, then why are you here, playing a "children's block game"?
    3. Public Relations works with pretty much everything that touches the public's eye. I moderate and encourage interaction between the staff team and the community, and I try to communicate what the public thinks to the staff, so we can all understand each other. Is that unimportant to you?
    Roquel, Fluffoon and DutchSurvivor like this.
  7. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp
    "2. Are you implying that you're a child? If not, then why are you here, playing a children's block game?"

Cmon Mistri, you're a good man. And I luv ya for what you're doing, but sometimes you need to let em be. Remember the age range Shotbow is dealing with. FYI, I'm not a child anymore. Should I leave now? :wink:

Regarding your answer: let's talk about it? Would love to share some thoughts about it.

Hi Tom

I believe we haven't met before, pleasure to do so tho.

Ever heard of Hypixel? Or maybe the organisation behind Minecraft its self? PR is always needed, especially in these days. With its current trends etc.

So, my question to you: Why not await the answer that will be given. And treat those that aim to improve the game respectfully, whatever their choices may be.

Don't you want to be treated the same?

No hate budd, just wondering where you're coming from :) :heart:
  8. waltster Regular Member

XP:
    133,890xp
    Ah, Mistri! It has been a minute! I'm happy for you, and I hope this goes well for you!

Shotbow needs an enthusiastic community leader like you, and I am glad to have you on board!

Cheers,
    Walt
    Fluffoon and Mistri like this.
  9. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Exactly my point, I think you misunderstood me—Tom was calling Minecraft a children's block game and I was challenging that :wink:

My PMs here or on Discord (Mistri#0041) are always open :)
    Fluffoon and DutchSurvivor like this.
  10. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    78,929xp
    Is there someone we could message regarding bans? I have been banned from the Shotbow discord for 3 months now and banned in-game for Compromised Account which both have appeals for.

11. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Nope, you have to be patient.
  12. naqare SMASH Lead

XP:
    1,732,682xp
    gz to your promoting : )
    Mistri likes this.