1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Ban Apeal for..what?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by JoshTitan, Dec 31, 2018.

Ban Apeal for..what?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshTitan Regular Member

XP:
    24,723xp
    "Several forms of speech will not be tolerated across the network. This includes, but is not limited to, hate speech, racism, bigotry, sexual material, player harassment, and hateful or toxic comments"

That is the rule in question that ive violated. Im actually confused which part I got banned for or which instance as there was little to no context to why i was banned. It just said ¨Offensive Language". Which is such a generic term that i have no idea what it could have been, i have an assumption which ill get into later.

I assume I got banned for "harassing" a player named pufferfish pete. Hes since delete a video calling me stuff, but im not here to cry about what hes done, ive called him "retard", "disabled", and "not good at anything", just because im discouraging dosent warrant a ban over that rule, so saying he isnt good at anything isnt the bad part. Ive been warned on using the word faggot as in insult, but never retarded or disabled, so idk why i didnt get a warning for this, but i did get one for saying faggot. Ive called other players retards or disabled in the past, with no warning so i thought it was fine to say as long as i wasnt too serious and didnt go into detail. Clearly i was wrong, but i did have to do some digging to even find these rules. I dont think my banned wasnt unwarranted, i just think it was the wrong way to approach it. Ktrompfl, one of your mods has warned me for using the word faggot, and i stopped using it as an insult. So clearly just a warning would to the job. A 5 day ban isnt that bad off your game, its just an inconvenience to me. I would like to continue playing though, thats why im writing in the first place, my proposition is just to go off with a warning, due to the lack of severity in the situation.
    Runkelpokk likes this.

2. JoshTitan Regular Member

XP:
    24,723xp
    Contact me on Discord Titan#3561
  3. noobfan Retired Staff

XP:
    331,986xp
    If you wish to submit a ban appeal please direct yourself here.

Thread Closed!
    MESLEG and Fluffoon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.