1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix MineZ Map V2.0 Project

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by NPCtom, Dec 15, 2018.

No Prefix - MineZ Map V2.0 Project
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    78,929xp
    Hey Everyone!

RedBanHammer created the MineZ Map back in 2013. Unfortunately he is unable to be contacted despite many attempts at trying to contact him. RBH only gave admins very few permissions, these only include removing/adding chest markers and removing/adding towns etc.

RBH has not given any permissions to anyone to change the index.html file (the file that contains the render of the map) therefore we are stuck with a outdated map.

I am now in the process of creating a new and improved MineZ map that can be found at [REDACTED].

Please note that I have used a very old render of the map (2012 in fact) so it should not be used until I have updated the render, added chest markers, added towns etc.

I would appreciate any feedback as updates are rolled out.

Change-log:

29 Nov 2018 - Registered domain [REDACTED]

16 Dec 2018 - Added render, made thread public,

16 Dec 2018 - Force HTTPS redirection, Changed Title
    Meme_MC likes this.

2. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    While we appreciate the efforts, and we may end up adopting this in the future, for now this is a completely separate project from Shotbow, and by registering a domain that contains our legal trademark, "MineZ", you are violating our rules and therefore you can't post the URL on our forums. Keep in mind you're illegally using our trademark on your site, so I'd recommend not advertising it.

Once it's done, feel free to PM an administrator or developer if you'd like this to be adopted by Shotbow, and we'll be happy to review it. Keep in mind, if you're developing this for Shotbow, you'll have to hand over the source code so we can ensure that it belongs to Shotbow.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.
    suitaso, Meme_MC and MTrout like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.