1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix MineZ Map Update

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by NPCtom, Dec 2, 2018.

No Prefix - MineZ Map Update
  1. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    78,929xp
    I was looking at the MineZ Map and it seems to be outdated with locations like bridges and Torchbar Farm still not rendered.

Does anyone know when this will be updated?

2. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    Most likely when the staff can get ahold of the guy who made the map RedBanHammer.
  3. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    78,929xp
    Well it seems they still have access to edit the map.

They can render the map again and replace the index.html file

Sent from my iPhone 8 using Tapatalk
  4. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    Unfortunately it is not that simple, for it if was we would have done it already. Essentially RBH (redbanhammer) is the owner of the website and has complete control over everything. About a year or so ago, I was able to get some permissions from him (to be able to edit map markers, and chest icons) but this was as much as he was willing to give. We know how to make our own render of the map, but what we can't do it upload it to the website without RBH. I have tried contacting him multiple times with no success.

The reason we haven't made our own website is because we'd have to completely remake the system that RBH has in place. He uses parts of Overviewer and custom spreadsheets to link everything together and creating an entirely new system does not fit within our time constraints at the moment. It is a possibility that might be looked into in the future, but unless RBH contacts me, it won't change for now