1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Removing the second instance?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by MCDuckler, Sep 22, 2018.

Removing the second instance?
?

Should the second instance get removed?

Yes 13 vote(s) 81.3%
No 3 vote(s) 18.8%
  1. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    I think shutting down the second instance would be good idea, so that there are more players on the same server. Because with the current playercounts, you don't really need two instances to be honest.
    Foxorange, Smartz_, Ktrompfl and 3 others like this.

2. Reklaw22 Regular Member

XP:
    2,769xp
    That sounds good, but the second instance is good for people who are being cyberbullied but can't afford a private game. They can continue playing without being flamed or KOSed over and over.
    Abdma likes this.
  3. SwagRobin Regular Member

XP:
    34,356xp
    better remove one instance ! will be more players on one instance!
  4. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    You can /ignore someone, and the map is really big so you could just go somewhere else. If someone is really desperate to find and kill you, he will just follow you to the other instance. I know that switching to the other instance can save you quite often, but I think that in the end it would still be better if there would only be one instance. This would just make the game feel more populated in general.

And I know its a cool feauture, but lets be real: We don't really need the private instances. Having two more servers constantly running with 99% of the time zero players, and in the rest maybe 3 players online is in my eyes really a waste.

It kinda amazes me that there are people answering on this thread I never saw before, I thought the MTA forums are pretty much dead, lol.
  5. Nath_SoM Regular Member

XP:
    46,664xp
    I'm pretty sure it also serves as a replacement server when the 1st one restarts.
  6. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Of course it does, but I don't think these two minutes are worth it, tbh.
    Smartz_ and Runkelpokk like this.