1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Why does Blue always win? Literally, they always win...

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by AgentChicken007, Jul 14, 2013.

Discussion - Why does Blue always win? Literally, they always win... | Page 4
  1. techno_letsgo Regular Member

XP:
    23,712xp
    They should have a limit to how many times you can join the same team so every time you play a Team

2. techno_letsgo Regular Member

XP:
    23,712xp
    How ............. Many .................................................... Times....................... You........................ Can...................... Go.................... On....................... Team....................... strait..................... only................. 5............... time.................. in.......................row.
  3. DigPvP Gold

XP:
    42,822xp
    Yellow wins more like :lmao:
  4. Deltno Platinum

XP:
    130,597xp
    in 1 game i had joined Blue team but every other team had decided to call everyone on blue hackers and faggots and other curses, they kinda decided to group as one and kill blue first thing. It didn't work due to the team's communication and cooperation but i find that people who steal the iron are more numerous in Blue team, i sometimes find myself yelling at the other teams to kill us already but anyways its a funny myth that Blue team has lots of hackers or have like a perm potion affect on them. I generally join Blue because i know a couple of good people join blue (who i have met before) and i can trust them to do productive things instead of jerking off at spawn digging to the bottom of the map
  5. MagmaSaber Regular Member

XP:
    10,254xp
    I look towards the middle. It's swarmed by Blues. That's every single game.
  6. Zargonis Platinum

XP:
    4,655xp
    How exactly is using an invisibility potion being a whimp? Do you know how long it takes to get those stupid thing, and how hard it is to make people not see your particles. It also takes time to enchant my pickaxe. Oh, and I have only ever seen one yellow go invis, so I guess that only happens to you.
  7. Zargonis Platinum

XP:
    4,655xp
    Yeah I don't trust anyone either so I solo and chug invisibility potions.
  8. xxunicornkid11 Regular Member

XP:
    9,264xp
    We Are Team||Axis, We Will Stand A Threat Against Blue.
  9. Zargonis Platinum

XP:
    4,655xp
    I am going to get on a game at 10PM (Eastern time, 7PM pacific) just to see this whole thing fail. Tell me which game you are going to.
  10. xxunicornkid11 Regular Member

XP:
    9,264xp
    A
    Challenge Accepted. Add me on skype if you want to play against us. We Will Wipe You Out First.
  11. CarlyRJ Platinum

XP:
    29,639xp
    Blue only wins if yellow is out first otherwise yellow always wins it goes yellow wins blue gets mid red are noobs and green are the extras
  12. xxunicornkid11 Regular Member

XP:
    9,264xp
    Yup.
    Yellow is the only challenge to Blue
  13. Zargonis Platinum

XP:
    4,655xp
    Two words (well actually by the dictionary neither of these are words BUT YOU GET THE POINT): O RLY???
  14. xxunicornkid11 Regular Member

XP:
    9,264xp
    Are you ready? :)<
  15. Zargonis Platinum

XP:
    4,655xp
    Yes.
  16. iPaC_MaN Platinum

XP:
    8,447xp
    ive won 5/12 games on the yellow team 1/10 on reds 1/10 blues 0/10 greens

the thing is , where i play there are NLs everywhere
    "Geel is NL" (Yellow is NL)
    "Blue is NL"
    "Red is NL"
    "green is NL"

This happenms Literally every game might aswell change the servers names to NL_Anni
  17. CarlyRJ Platinum

XP:
    29,639xp
    I have 23 wins 1 on red 1 on blue 1 on green 20 on yellow on and how do I wish these classes weren't glitches I would be 2 away from healer witch I want really bad I guess for now I'll just be the hook (aka Scorpio)
  18. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    I like trains.
  19. Zargonis Platinum

XP:
    4,655xp
    I like riding trains.
  20. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    Hell yeah man. *High five