1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Annihilation Tournament Betting

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Shelob_, Jun 22, 2018.

Suggestion - Annihilation Tournament Betting
  1. Shelob_ Regular Member

XP:
    279,798xp
    Hello,I really like this tournament that is going on by Shotbow,so I was thinking it would be even more intense if players would be able to bet using XP on the winning team,boss takeovers,etc...

2. Myotis_ Gold

XP:
    84,064xp
    that would actually be really cool yea
  3. WWII Platinum

XP:
    76xp
    This is a game full of kids. How is this anyway smart?
  4. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    wait the tournament is still going?
    WWII likes this.
  5. Myotis_ Gold

XP:
    84,064xp
    Its not for moneey you know

nice name btw
  6. Jackd44 Platinum

XP:
    132,330xp

i still cant help but feel like gambling in a (primarily) children's game wouldnt go down as a positive thing

while there may not be monetary values involved with it, there are probably still bad habits that can be picked up, getting children hooked on gambling probably isnt a great idea
  7. Shelob_ Regular Member

XP:
    279,798xp
    Killing others and toxicity of other players isn't considered? Judging by your reply internet should be shutted down... No parent talk here please :)
    Myotis_ and Mistri like this.
  8. Jackd44 Platinum

XP:
    132,330xp

gambling isnt illegal (not to adults, anyway), murder is illegal, no matter who you are or who youre murdering

not sure what the laws are regarding going down the street and slagging everyone off, but if it doesnt get you jail time itll land you hospital time

its hardly parent talk, just a little bit of common sense
  9. Shelob_ Regular Member

XP:
    279,798xp
    I saw other games have bets,theres a bunch of plugins in minecraft offering betting for items etc... I don't know if this server has any but theres a majority of servers running sorts of bet plugins,I don't think this should be considered seriously,it is by any way harmless and offers more enjoyable experience watching tournaments and earning some XP with it.This imo would be great addition to this server,it would make it even more popular then it is and it would have a unique way of annihilation,becoming esport like server.
  10. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    This is more comparable to Sports Bracket rewards like basketball rather than gambling, nice try though. (Wiki for Sports Betting)
    In reality gambling addictions are an entire psychosis onto themselves, one really only understood through research or experience.

But I'm sure you knew that.
    Pipe down, you've assumed the position*.
  11. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    92,093xp
    I already know which clan is going to win so this should really get added. :)
  12. Shelob_ Regular Member

XP:
    279,798xp
    Ye,but do you know who will take the first boss? Which team will make the first nexus hit? Which team will mine the first diamond? :))
  13. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    92,093xp
    Yeah I already know that. :)