1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Is Better PvP Mod Allowed?

Discussion in 'The Network' started by ITsPinirus, May 20, 2018.

Question - Is Better PvP Mod Allowed?
  1. kennn21 Regular Member

XP:
    16,304xp
    Hello, I am Haisesaki, I want to know if Better PvP Mod is allowed, note that the Mod is the fair play mode. Thanks!
    _Swipe likes this.

2. TheFlame_YT Platinum

XP:
    230,567xp
    - After a few minutes searching on the internet, I think that I know enough about this mod.

- This mod has a minimap that can show entities, that its not allowed on the network. It has some HUD features too (ArmorStatus, Potion Effects and a lot more features)

- In my opinion, this mod may be clasified as “Use at your own risk"

- Check the rules of the network here and a list of allowed mods with download links here. Hope this helped you :D

By the way maybe an Administrator can tell you more info abut this issue :wink:
    ITsPinirus likes this.
  3. kennn21 Regular Member

XP:
    16,304xp
    No, i'll play the fair one, and that means the map wont show any entities and wont show people's status... that should've be allowed shouldnt it?
    _Swipe likes this.
  4. TheFlame_YT Platinum

XP:
    230,567xp
    - If the mod isnt on the list above, its an "Use at your own risk" mod.

- Can you use the mod? Yes. Can you get banned for using the mod? Thats true too.

- If you are not completely sure if the mod is against the rules, you shouldnt use it in my opinion.
    ITsPinirus likes this.
  5. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    I used to use BetterPvP FairPlay all the time, it's totally fine. The entities don't work anyways because of Shotbow's plugins, so you'll really be okay using either version. Nothing on it that would flag you afaik.
    ITsPinirus and TheFlame_YT like this.
  6. McJeffr When in Rogue Lead, Developer

XP:
    188,040xp
    As mentioned before and also mentioned in the rules, if the mod is not listed as whitelisted, it is "use at own risk". This means that if you get banned as a result of using any mod that is not whitelisted, even if this mod is not giving you an unfair advantage of other players, it still was classified as "use at own risk".

If you believe that the mod should not lead to any problems, you can use it. But once again, to make things clear, you do so at your own risk.
  7. kennn21 Regular Member

XP:
    16,304xp
    Ok, thanks for the oppinion