1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Apologize for Everything (Team Turkish)

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Gurhann, Apr 22, 2018.

Other - Apologize for Everything (Team Turkish) | Page 3
  1. Tdiaz5 Silver

XP:
    76,623xp
    I think even you know that this is simply untrue. Your clan cheated, so your clan got disqualified. Simple as that.

So why is the 'huge and strong' part relevant? You clearly thought it was, since you included it in your comment.
    Do correct me if I'm wrong, but to me it seems like you're implying that you deserved preferential treatment because of your size and strength. That's really ironic, considering what you said before that.

Honestly, I've yet to see a good reason come out of you why you shouldn't be disqualified, and I don't think there is one. Thus I recommend that your clan learns from your mistakes and follows the rules next tournament.
    Kerb___, Mistri, Goliac and 2 others like this.

2. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    true true
  3. Damian67 Platinum

XP:
    514,615xp
    You need some jollof rice
    Kerb___ likes this.
  4. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    Not to mention, it's a client side bug
  5. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    Hey guys, I'm posting to address a few very specific points:

1) Y'all need to calm down about who cares about the game or not. It's obvious we all care because we are all here. Don't be toxic to each other, we've got a good thing going on.

2) TT was DQ'ed from this tournament not because Yusuf cheated, but b/c after Yusuf was banned another member of the clan left their account and allowed Yusuf onto their account to continue play. At that point it was not a single individual but considered a clan action, and thus the clan was DQ'ed from this tournament.

TT will not be allowed to continue in this tournament. I appreciate TT's patience and understanding in this regard, and I do hope to see them compete in the next one.
  6. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    summer tournament confirmed
    Kerb___ and Ivandagiant like this.
  7. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    Navarr said there is most likely not going to be another tournament this year.
    Ivandagiant likes this.
  8. KerbJesus Silver

XP:
    583,142xp
    But what about this year? :thinking:
  9. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    Unlikely. Organization is a disaster

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    soto, Fluffoon, Tobi472 and 1 other person like this.