1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video Why succubus is OP!

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by _RubberChicken_, Apr 14, 2018.

Video - Why succubus is OP!
  1. _RubberChicken_ Platinum

XP:
    642,706xp
    Most people by now know about how op succubus is but, for the people that are still on the fence about it here is a video to hopefully convince you. The gear I had in this clip was full diamond prot 1 except for the helmet which had nothing on it as well as a sharp 4 fire aspect 1 diamond sword no strength or regen. My click speed is around 8-11 cps.

All that I think needs to happen is to remove the healing on hits. Succubus has 2 other abilities which are great on their own. I think the ability to see someones health and the ability to steal up to 3 hearts from an almost dead player are great I don't see the need for any kind of healing other than that.

2. Gog Platinum

XP:
    822,005xp
    fr
    _Swipe likes this.
  3. _RubberChicken_ Platinum

XP:
    642,706xp
    Free real estate?
  4. SledgeHammer_ Silver

XP:
    522,529xp
    *old bloodmage flashback*
    _RubberChicken_ likes this.
  5. TheFlame_YT Platinum

XP:
    230,567xp
    Totally agreed. Honestly healing on hits makes me get VERY mad when fighting a SUC.
    _RubberChicken_ likes this.
  6. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Your voice almost sounds like Murg's voice xd.
    I really like the vid though, let's hope it gets nerfed though.
    Hingey and _RubberChicken_ like this.
  7. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    I'd like to know the percentage numbers surrounding this passive to know how often it is supposed to be activated. Either way, a healing ability like this shouldn't be possible at all. If ensuring that this doesn't happen again means removing the passive entirely, then it should be done.

They could also look into capping the amount of health gained per activation to +1 or +2 health no matter what opponent you are fighting.
  8. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    omg you are right haha
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  9. Auroraa Regular Member

XP:
    128,428xp
    Well that explains why succubus players are so hard to kill despite not seeing any regen particles on them
  10. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    Wtf? I thought the passive healing on hit only healed 1 point of health....It had a VERY low chance of activating too- I tested this with mysterious_seven. I guess the passive scales with damage or am I missing something here?

Anyways, yea that is overpowered. Needs changes.
  11. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    its not op its just broken
    Hingey likes this.
  12. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Succubus was very weak before but now it seems to be over the line. I say reduce the cooldown of the ability and nerf the healing thing
  13. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    How is that a nerf?
  14. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Fine. It's not a "nerf." It's a "fix."

Suc's ability is way too long and it's pointless to use. Just make the lifesteal passive bad and reduce the cooldown of the ability
    Ivandagiant likes this.
  15. tallkids Obsidian

XP:
    144,116xp
    Was the nerf placed already? the str bloodmage was just as OP