1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

[Security] Data Breach and Information Leak

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Navarr, May 9, 2016.

[Security] Data Breach and Information Leak | Page 9
  1. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    We did

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2. StalePhish Regular Member

XP:
    30xp
    I searched my email for Shotbow and the most recent prior to the Have I Been Pwned was in 2013. I assume this is because I unsubscribed to the newsletter, and the breach message went to the newsletter mailing list instead of an administrative/all accounts mailing list?
  3. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    I'm fairly sure I sent it to all accounts as opposed to only those opted in to site mailings.

The email did get plenty of rejections and was also considered spam by some systems.

I used every avenue available at the time to ensure registered users were notified

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Fluffoon, _Swipe and SenorBeaver like this.
  4. SenorBeaver Platinum

XP:
    139,318xp

You've been around doing your absolute best for years Nav, cheers man, thanks for your time on behalf of all of us - and thanks for doing everything you could to notify us of the issue.
    Fluffoon, Mistri, Cole5slaw and 3 others like this.
  5. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I got myself covered, mate. I love that shotbow chooses some random characters as your password. So I think I am save for now, until the next leak. And if u r too lazy, it's always smart to not have personal information on your account (I know almost no one does it but it's just for the people that do). Not having ur account linked to social media sites with personal information on public also helps.
  6. LaukNLoad Film Crew

XP:
    63,641xp
    Usernames??? NOT MY USERNAME
  7. FPSHater Obsidian

XP:
    174,528xp
  8. iilunax Platinum

XP:
    402,744xp