1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Update: Health IIIs, Lightning, and Fixed Legendaries

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Andrew_64_MC, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp

Greetings
    As we move closer to October, we have gone ahead and fixed another set of bugs to keep things feeling smooth and fresh. All the details have been outlined below. Additionally, I'd like to encourage everyone to post any ideas and suggestions for the future development of MineZ below so we can start taking a look at what the community wants to see in the future. Oh, and did I mention the Spook-Fest? Stay tuned y'all! :wink:

Health IIIs
    Both Instant Health III and Splash Health III potions have been fixed to heal the correct value of 6 hearts. Instant Health II and Instant Health I potions will still heal 4 and 2 hearts respectively. Feel free to use glowstone in brewing stands to upgrade Instant Health I potions to II or gunpowder to make Instant Health Is or IIs into splashes. In order to preserve the rarity of Health III potions, we have restricted the use of either of these items on them.

Lightning
    Better watch the sky! Lightning has been fixed for all dungeons, legendaries, and everything else that uses it. Really nothing else to this, but you have been warned!

Fixed Legendaries
    Now while I won't go into details, I do want to bring awareness that we have fixed and improved the last of the current legendaries. Additionally, we are almost finished disabling the PvP effects of legendaries on PvE to make things safer for everyone. If you are still finding issues with legendaries anywhere, please let us know!

2. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Alrighty, very nice
  3. Lyuui Platinum

XP:
    140,048xp
    Please upgrade pathetic Simoon's Sonata and Pluvia's Storm. They lose to the normal legendary.
    Meme_MC and OGiMaMa_Club like this.
  4. zackcooper2 Regular Member

XP:
    21,336xp
  5. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    You removed farming dungeons. ok
    You made dungeon loot useless. ok
    You even removed a lot of pots_rares a few days ago. ok
    And now you removed brewing splash 3s (which was bugged for a while already).

I understand you guys are trying to prevent god inventories but this is too much, just bring back old dungeon_outs please and keep them not farmable of course.
    suitaso likes this.
  6. Wayvernia Retired Staff

XP:
    123,163xp

Health III's wouldn't normally be part of MineZ, they are not supposed to be an important factor in the game, they are just something ' extra ' :wink:
  7. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    I feel like you should be able to get some high tier potions if you are experienced enough in the game.It became almost impossible to get them now.But i still like the idea of making game even harder.
  8. Lord_Aaron Platinum

XP:
    349,773xp
    Glad to see that MineZ is being updated more. Now if only we could get more players on the server...
    1999rocks, Andrew_64_MC and Goliac like this.
  9. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    How about buffing legendarys? Everybody knows that there are useless legendarys or legendarys that aren't worth getting. But otherwise cool update
    Meme_MC likes this.
  10. SwineFlu Platinum

XP:
    66,047xp
    Can we please look into the iron sword damage glitch? Ik you guys are probably already aware but sometimes iron swords do no damage for seemingly no reason. Really annoying in PvP and even general survival since zombies take like 10 hits to kill with a bugged sword.
  11. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    The game can get really crazy unbalanced if a legendary gets buffed a bit too much. They made so many mistakes with legendaries over the years therums strength, gamble, old overkill, old simoons, simoons deal. I doubt they can make something good without making it unfair.
  12. DocCodeSharp Retired Staff

XP:
    295,987xp
    I am still playing with this to find the cause, Yes I know it happens, but it is hard to replicate and without it replicating right its hard to fix. But I am looking into it and trying to find the problem.
    SwineFlu and MTrout like this.
  13. suitaso Retired Staff

XP:
    454,738xp
    The current Minez loot change remarkably, I think that fewer people go to the dungeon. I'm Sad... :cool:
    I think it is very good to turn off the farm.However, I think that it is very lonesome that only food and a small amount of pot are contained from the dungeon chest that we tried and completed... :confused:
    I want you to raise the value of the general dungeon reward chest a little more. :)

And two years have passed since Simoon's Melody broken. I want you to save pathetic Simoon's Melody... :oops:
    Typuzer, Talef, temis and 5 others like this.
  14. AK_mikazuki Gold

XP:
    10,484xp
    If you removed the bow boost of the agnis fury. Is the item to really meaningful?
    Typuzer likes this.
  15. Talef Platinum

XP:
    274,984xp
    If gunpowder and glowstone are now both only used to make splash 2's doesn't that make them kinda the same item? I thought glowstone was added as a 'weaker' gunpowder, limited to splash II making while gunpowder could make splash III's. I'm fine with the change I just don't see the point of glowstone now.
    MTrout likes this.
  16. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Well it shoots down freaking LIGHTNING which is actually insane and will damage the players you hit with it! We just removed the insane vertical launch that allowed so many players to cheat their ways through dungeons. We still have the rabbits feet out there for that!
    Typuzer likes this.
  17. suitaso Retired Staff

XP:
    454,738xp

If you modify Agni's Fury, please set the damage high:eek:
    Fury can only deal 1 damage to Iron full, it is very pathetic..:nope:
    Typuzer and Meme_MC like this.
  18. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    We will take a look. I think the lightning should be doing a lot more damage than 1 singular heart!
    MTrout, suitaso and Typuzer like this.
  19. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    But swords do do damage...... specifics please!
    Typuzer likes this.
  20. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Elite swords should be doing the same damage as the regular equivalents of them plus effects. I will get this looked into by Doc.