1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix The Scepter of Friendship

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by Kelestami, Aug 4, 2017.

No Prefix - The Scepter of Friendship
  1. Kelestami Platinum

XP:
    548,288xp
    It's what I called my pristine iron shovel. See, if a player killed a mob with a weapon, their name would be scribed on the weapon. Technically, a shovel is a weapon, and I asked all my friends in MineZ 2 to sign it. Take a look at the names; if you played MineZ 2 a lot, there's no way you haven't seen a bunch of them. This is what I miss--not the easy xp or the adventuring, so much as the people who made the game fun. Here's to you, hoping at least one of you sees this someday, and to all the players who enjoyed playing MineZ 2.

[IMG]

It's been fun,
    Kelestami

2. Arasai Platinum

XP:
    246,754xp
    Kelestami likes this.
  3. Bupin DBV Admin

XP:
    176,440xp
    Heh, I remember signing your scepter, and I remember most of the names on that list too!

Minez 2 was just so chill down at south with the pve area, we all just talked about anything while grinding profs and materials.

So many good memories talking to everyone and exploring the map solo, I have hopes that it'll come back eventually. :)

By exploring the map solo I actually mean getting absolutely slaughtered by forsaken.
  4. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    Good times, back when you, andrew323, RosieBlock, and ImbC were all Kuwana neighbours
  5. BowspamUToDeath Platinum

XP:
    761,499xp
    You are seriously still active? :eek:
    Kelestami likes this.
  6. Iveon Regular Member

XP:
    38,014xp
    I also remember many of ppl signed on your shovel. Some as friends and ppl who i had journeys to the North with and traders with nice deals at Asindia (i think i bought house recipe from craftengineer for 10 wools or smt?). Anyways RIP Minez 2. Hopefully it returns....
    Kelestami likes this.
  7. Flowing_Time Regular Member

XP:
    8,058xp
    The good old times....
    RosieBlock, Smartz_ and Kelestami like this.
  8. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    I remember my first big team fight was on Minez 2. Corsair vs Auxiliary
    Kelestami likes this.
  9. Kelestami Platinum

XP:
    548,288xp

Those two were always trash talking each other in Asindia.
    Good for popcorn... and for trading when one of them needed quick gear.
  10. RosieBlock Platinum

XP:
    43,185xp
    I had the best time goofing around on MineZ2. It got me through some very dark days and was excellent entertainment. Good Times.
    Kelestami likes this.
  11. xSandblast Emerald

XP:
    245,023xp
    man, I miss this. anyone still around?
  12. Daki_on_mc Regular Member

XP:
    24,581xp
    i sometimes still check out the forum, for the sake of Nostalgia, still having that glimmer of hope that it'll return some day
  13. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    shotbow, nowhere else you will find more lost hope and gamemodes