1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Thai Language Sections in Foreign Companies

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Corolla_S, Sep 11, 2017.

Suggestion - Thai Language Sections in Foreign Companies
  1. Corolla_S Regular Member

XP:
    4,712xp
    I Love to type in thai and we don't have this sections and only Japanese sections, i would to be love to add thai sections on Foreign Companies, so we can chat and discuss on this forums.

2. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    lolno were denying other foreign communities are big enough to have a section devoted to them, even though we just joined forces with a dutch server lmao
  3. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I am sorry but Shotbow most of the Japanese didn't have a place to talk Japanese to each other, hence whyou they made it. You see Japanese people everywhere, if it is in annihilation or the forums, EVERYWHERE. You don't see many thais people or they mostly just talk English.
  4. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    Japanese exists for two reasons:

1. The amount of Japanese interest in the server is obvious by the amount of tweets in Japanese containing the word "Shotbow"
    2. We have plenty of Japanese speaking staff that volunteered to moderate.

For Dutch, we have 2 but I don't have enough information to be convinced of 1.

For Thai we have neither.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp

Tweets, you go off tweets? like wtf
    you can see the need for japanese forum from the amount of japanese text in chat, not tweets, like for realsys, tweets?

also there is alot of dutch people in chat so i would probably give them a forum even though most of them speak english :lmao:
  6. McJeffr When in Rogue Lead, Developer

XP:
    188,040xp
    If there is a lot of activity on Twitter related to Shotbow, that even contains images or video of Japanese players playing a gamemode on Shotbow, then I think it's perfectly fine to go based off tweets. As Navarr said, there are plenty of Japanese speaking people in the team, so they can verify that the tweets are actual tweets and not spambots that tag Shotbow.
  7. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp
    I would get roasted if i ever tweeted anything about shotbow x dDD
    LegendaryAlex and McJeffr like this.