1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Best Place to farm Zombie Kills?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Detective_Mark, Sep 1, 2017.

Question - Best Place to farm Zombie Kills?
  1. Detective_Mark Platinum

XP:
    334,750xp
    Hello. I've got a really specific question for those of you in the forums? What is the best place to farm zombie kills? I'm trying to farm kills to get the speed potion in my spawn kit. I've already killed about 1700 zombies, but its taken me about 6 hours to do that. Granted, there's always Byesford, but its rather dangerous because there's really no good place to stand and avoid damage from the zombies. So, I need some opinions. What's your preferred place to farm zombie kills?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

2. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Here: (I copy and pasted my post before)

• Paulster dungeon (the chest that spawns a pigmen and spawns zombies. It might be glitched)
    • Frostbain catacombs entrance. Find a place where you can camp.
    • Portsmouth if you are desperate and want to farm for 1000000000000000000000 hours
    • I forget but somewhere in Castle Byesford
    • Krubera 2 players (Please correct me because I never did Krubera when the update came)
    • Camp at Hasa and farm the zombies and you can get off and on. Same with portsmouth, frostbain.
    • Probably some more but too lazy
    If you are looking to do 5k bow kills try,
    • Al hasa and shoot zombies with inf bows. (You can do that both with zombie kills)
    • Devils respite parkour room. Camp on a parkour block with bunch of inf bows and just shoot the zombies
    Places I never tried but might work.
    • New wizards tower, the place where you have to press the button you might be able to camp the zombies
    • New Anvalia mines where the pigmen spawn but you have to be careful. Maybe you can go there for 5k bow kills?
    Places I tried but died.
    • Floating islands. (I shot baby pigmen and died with 700 kills)
    • Portsmouth (cause I was dragged and barely had armor)
    • Frostbain catacombs (It's a really good place to farm but becareful, pigmen like to spawn. Especially in the new update)
    • Castle Byesford (I don't know why I put castle byesford. Don't try it. Real dangerous.)
    But I recommend Frostbain catacombs entrance. If shrine was still available I would definitely recommend that. And there is a cool trick for the fb catacomb entrance. You put you grapple on a specific spot on the top, the edge of the church (east) then you go down and grapple up to the thing and farm there.
  3. Detective_Mark Platinum

XP:
    334,750xp
    I know about the catacombs entrance. That's how I got my 1000 bow kills. Also, for the 5k bow kills, is it career, or do I have to do it in a single life?

Thanks for the advice!
  4. Cole5slaw Platinum

XP:
    116,195xp
    Career; info on achievements can be found here
    Soular, MTrout and LegendaryAlex like this.
  5. Lumsterling Regular Member

XP:
    15,306xp
    Infinity bows? I didn't think those were a thing in MineZ. Might I inquire how you get one?

EDIT: Never mind, you get them from giants. Derp
  6. legendmaker2121 Regular Member

XP:
    11,801xp
    Paluster is my favorite
  7. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Paluster is not possible anymore because pigmen don't take fall damages, except if you use zombie spawners but it's the least efficient farm spot.
    Soular likes this.
  8. legendmaker2121 Regular Member

XP:
    11,801xp
    I never used fall damage. I used the tree room and then shot the pigmen when they spawned.