1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

HARLEM SHAKE IN SHOTBOW

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShotbowAtakan, Aug 10, 2017.

HARLEM SHAKE IN SHOTBOW
  1. ShotbowAtakan Regular Member

XP:
    20,010xp
    HARLEM SHAKE IN SHOTBOW

Recorded by Shotbow_Atakan

- ENJOY -

MODERNMEGa likes this.

2. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
  3. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    do u live like 5 years in the past?
  4. ShotbowAtakan Regular Member

XP:
    20,010xp
    I'm living at cave
  5. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    Harlem Shake was popular in 2013. Not 2012.
  6. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    I did not calculate and search for when it was popular 4 or 5 is the same.

o, WiFi is 3o/s which explains the FOUR years delay, I understand D:
  7. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    My eyes are bleeding. Why did I grant you a single view knowing that it'd be something stupid like shaking the mouse around for 30 seconds while music plays.

at least I didn't leave 30 dislikes lmao
  8. ShotbowAtakan Regular Member

XP:
    20,010xp
    I don't want to talk with Hater of Turkish country. You always discredit Turkish's. And Dıd I say, I did a great job? We just did it for make fun. If you don't like it, there is a disslike button. Use it.
  9. vampire_toothy Obsidian

XP:
    86,698xp
    I mean, disliking something doesn't mean the said person hates you or your country and no assumption like that should ever be made, it's rather just simply an expression of opinion where both of you may have opposing views over what the two of you think over the video. This certainly isn't anything to get worked up over IMO.

In the end, it doesn't matter what you say about your own video - people have the right the express their opinion for as long as they do not intentionally try to cross the line, it's basically like disliking the video except you're giving input as to why you didn't like the video which is something that would fall under criticism which can either be interpreted as constructive or non-constructive.Think of it this way, people are always going to have negative opinions or opposing thoughts towards everything any person does, it's up to you to decide whether you continue what you're doing or take a look into and follow said feedback.
  10. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp

[IMG]

I've gotta admit though that this song brought back some memories from 5 years ago :stuck_out_tongue:
  11. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    He crossed the line long time ago.
  12. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    make aexon right again

um actually it's not 5 years yet, actually actually, it's 4 years, 11 months and 19 days actually
  13. ShotbowAtakan Regular Member

XP:
    20,010xp

Like Goliac said. He crosed the line long time ago. This isn't just about this video or forum page.
  14. vampire_toothy Obsidian

XP:
    86,698xp
    If his response is anything like the one he left on this thread or is similar to any of the other responses I've seen towards any other post other members of your clan has put up at any recent time then I highly doubt he at any point has intentionally crossed the line but instead has handed out something known as criticism which can be given out in either a nice or harsh way or even no original intent of how it should sound other than the post being one that criticizes your post. Not only this, you fail to explain how at any point that guiga ended up crossing the line and I've seen some (not all) of his other responses which don't really seem to be made with hateful intent at all.

Infact, let's look at exactly what guiga said in this post (not others to stay relevant).

Right above guiga is making a comment as to why he did not like the video but makes no hostile comment such as "quit youtube" or "get better or stop" or anything along those lines, instead just "My eyes are bleeding" which is not exactly a hateful comment pointed towards you but more of a descriptive one instead to explain that he did not like the video. If what guiga said is basically your video, then he is only making the comment as explained earlier. I don't have much to work with on this comment, but no extremely hostile remark has seemingly been made here.

Unless I'm mistaken and I've missed anything where I don't check the forums that much anymore, you're just simply looking at this from a very victimized perspective where if anyone criticizes your post then you basically become the victim and suddenly they hate your entire country which really isn't and shouldn't be the case at all as that's not how things work.
  15. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp

Insulting people just because you don't like them and trying to ruin every post of our clan is definitely crossing line.I don't even need a 3rd point.
  16. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Finally a really useful thread. Thanks!
  17. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Here we go again. TT started necroing/bumping their friends posts which made some people like guiga "outrageous." But bot disliking a video is a bit over the line because that video had a lot of effort and was helpful. And then they said "If you 'unrespect' us we 'unrespect' you." Even though he was giving criticism, but can we stop this feud? It's getting out of hand.
    When was guiga insulting you guys? And when was he trying to ruin every single post that your clan made? I feel like it started off with the necro argument that turned into a flame war. In the tierlist vid I feel like you were ruining his post just because he was saying you necro too much. Why do you guys always have to agree with your clan all the time? I mean what if someone had the idea to add diamond swords with smite 5 in minez, and you all agree cause your in their clan. You always like your friends, post but not enemies. That's just weird. At least guiga is a bit nicer and doesn't bot dislike your posts ._. But just stop with this feud. I'm tired of it
  18. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    How is this a necro? Thread posted on Thursday and we replied Thursday-Friday.
    And no, this will most likely not stop if Guiga keeps being like this.
    He insulted our clan members SEVERAL TIMES in conversations.
    I agree with my clan all the time because none of their ideas are really bad.
    And please don't expect me to like my enemies posts for obvious reasons.
    And still no idea why did these dislikes hurt so much.
  19. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    First of all, I never said that was a necro. And second of all I said you guys like to necro/bump. Can you give me examples of guiga insulting you?
  20. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    Give examples of insulting and then get banned? lol no.