1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Ghostcraft's place in the Garage

Discussion in 'GhostCraft' started by oshiimine, Jul 18, 2017.

Discussion - Ghostcraft's place in the Garage
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oshiimine Platinum

XP:
    111,511xp
    I wasn't one of the first people to play, but I still loved Ghostcraft and played it almost every day for years. However, it's been over one and a half years since the last time any of us has seen Ghostcraft. I've been lurking in the forums checking in every month or so hoping to see some news about Ghostcraft only to see "maybe" or "after 1.9." Now that 1.12 is out, I want to know some things: Does Ghostcraft have a dedicated programmer? I don't really care about "plans for the future." I want to know if someone is actively working on Ghostcraft right now. Thanks for your time.
    _IA, _RunningKing_, Macrolide and 4 others like this.

2. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    I dont believe that any of the developers have taken to looking at Ghost Craft yet, which means there is still a long ways to go before Ghost Craft will ever make it back into the rotation again. I also was an avid player of the gamemode and would love to see it make a comeback but don't hold your breath for it to come out any time soon
    Trashcant and oshiimine like this.
  3. ItsJesseFFS Regular Member

XP:
    1,155,019xp
    As an update on Ghostcraft, eyes are currently looking at it. So, it's possible it may return, and if it does, the answer of when is still undetermined.
    _IA, Ewayne and oshiimine like this.
  4. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    Tbh, admins were saying in 2016 "Wasted is ready and it will be released in this year". But Wasted is still not released.
    Macrolide likes this.
  5. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Stay on topic please.
    Brotadochip likes this.
  6. BOJMS Emerald

XP:
    17,577xp
    well if it ever comes back, then I wouldnt mind hoping on again. lol
    _IA, Kelestami, Macrolide and 4 others like this.
  7. Lord_Aaron Platinum

XP:
    349,773xp
    Ghostcraft was one of my favorite gamemodes as well, and I think it benefited the server as well. It was an easy game that could be grasped easily, but still had some strategy involved. The maps were always fun to play as well.
    _IA, Hingey, _RunningKing_ and 2 others like this.
  8. L0stR0gue Platinum

XP:
    10,938xp
    I hope this game makes a comeback as well. With all the new features in 1.12 this game could be made so much better. Or at the very least spruced up a bit. I already thought using the evoker's fang attack would look great as a "bear trap" effect for the trapper class. Even the lingering poison potion effect would be pretty cool to see for the ghost's poison grenade. Great now I'm starting to get my hopes up.... Look what you did! :lmao:
    _IA, Thamigo, Jenabo and 1 other person like this.
  9. PerfectNinja Platinum

XP:
    10,370xp
    Been missing from the shotbow server for a long time, and wanted to pop in for a quick round of ghostcraft, sad to see it's gone and wanted to add my voice to the chorus of those who miss it. I hope for a quick return!
    GodGog likes this.
  10. Thamigo Emerald

XP:
    58,108xp
    It's sad to see how long Ghostcraft has been down. Definately weird to think, that a game which doesn't even seem relevant at this point in time, still hasn't lost it's value for some of us. Might be a bit helpless, and sorta pointless, however I can't help but return to check the status of this game.
    And it makes me wonder what the 'Ghostcraft regulars' as I named them back in the days, are up to? Due to there never being a friend system in-game, we never kept much in touch I feel like. Or that might have just be me.
    I hope to see the return of this game someday and hopefully the community too! -Thamigo / mr_thom ^^
  11. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    guys ghostcraft is coming back chill
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  12. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    How do you know? Do you have evidence or something similar maybe?
  13. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Well the riddle from the dentrils july moon, admins saying it might come back and its obvious
  14. Thamigo Emerald

XP:
    58,108xp
    Welp, anyway hoping so. Have chilled for too long, it've made me restless !!
    No, but in all seriousity, have already been somewhat patient. I'd gladly wait longer if it's gonna be relaunched.
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  15. ccccccccccccccc Regular Member

XP:
    3,954xp
    guise 1.9 ghostcraft is right around the corner dont worry
    Thamigo and LegendaryAlex like this.
  16. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
  17. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    GC is now officially back! :)
    Kryptuss, JesseTheSkrub and Mistri like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.