1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Turkish "Appeal Your Ban" Post

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Maashg, May 24, 2017.

Suggestion - Turkish "Appeal Your Ban" Post
  1. Maashg Platinum

XP:
    1,439,119xp
    Hello Staff team!
    I have a request, me and other Turkish players' English (You know there are too many Turkish players in Annihilation and SMASH) are not good so we can not understand English "Appeal Your Ban" post. So please can you write a "Appeal Your Ban" post in Turkish. It is just a request, you can accept my suggestion or not your choice.

2. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    You can help them translate it from English to Turkish. I bet some other Turkish people are willing to help you out on that one.
  3. McJeffr When in Rogue Lead, Developer

XP:
    188,040xp
    Unfortunately, Shotbow's Localisation Team does not have any Turkish translators. This means that as of right now, providing a Turkish translation to the Ban Appeal post will be tricky. Right now I am unsure if the Localisation Team has any applications open either.

Though as DutchBartje said, if there are people who speak both Turkish and English who are willing to translate it as a community favour, I personally wouldn't see many issues with that either!
    DutchBartje likes this.
  4. Maashg Platinum

XP:
    1,439,119xp
    I can translate it to Turkish that post but Gurhann said already there was a Turkish "Appeal Your Ban" post in Shotboe forum. Was there it?
  5. Haichao Platinum

XP:
    360,442xp
  6. McJeffr When in Rogue Lead, Developer

XP:
    188,040xp
    DutchBartje likes this.
  7. Maashg Platinum

XP:
    1,439,119xp
    Google translate :D

SM-G900H cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
  8. Cris_Gamer222 Regular Member

XP:
    931xp
    lan ahmet bu poinew benim :lmao: ciddiyim ben yazmıştım onu ama ingilizcem kötüydü :lmao: