1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Ghostcraft

Discussion in 'The Network' started by DominikJPD, Apr 22, 2017.

No Prefix - Ghostcraft
  1. DominikJPD Regular Member

XP:
    14,329xp
    Dear Shotbow

I'm Dominik, I've played on this server for years on end, and when I played, there was no game like Ghostcraft. It was arguably your best game. Then you took it down, and all of the thousands of players LEFT. my friends left... So please bring Ghostcraft back. I beg of you.
    SplashQuota and okometabetoku like this.

2. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    Ghostcraft is in the garage. Around the time we removed it there was not sustained interest in the game, and at the moment we need to focus on a smaller set of games to polish up and return to the quality Shotbow was known for.

Ghostcraft may return in the future, but at the moment we do not have the resources to extend to it.
  3. Ewayne Platinum

XP:
    251,905xp
    You're right to say that interest in the game was practically nonexistent whenever it was taken down. However, that isn't all the community's fault. The game was broken: the Ghost wasn't invisible, glitches allowed the Ghost to spectate a game while being in the same game, etc.. Ghostcraft's fall was due to the lack of bug-fixing and updates.

For Ghostcraft to return, I feel like all it would need is bugfixing, good marketing, and an update to either return it to its old roots or to add an entirely new feature that changes the way people play while allowing veterans to adapt their styles of play to the new style. I know that you say that you don't have the resources to work on it, but you make it seem like it will never return, and I only hope that that isn't the case. Ghostcraft was an amazing game that just needs some love.

And for God's sake, if you add GC back, remove Strength from the Soldier's kit. :lmao:
    TheKitty, Ice_God, Mistri and 3 others like this.
  4. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    at first i thought when the ghost was visible, it was a change not a bug. That made me quit ghostcraft otherwise I loved it :heart:
  5. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Actually now, I think Ghostcraft wouldn't be a bad idea. The thing with those youngin hip kids now a-day is that they like quick minigames. They don't like waiting for games to start and like being able to leave anytime when their mom calls them for supper. Or whatever you hooligans call it.
  6. SplashQuota Gold

XP:
    9,700xp
    #BringBackGhostCraft that shit was lit as fuck!
  7. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    Make Shotbow better is needed to return HCF, Wasted, GoldRush and... right! CraftingMama!
    LegendaryAlex and LittestAqua like this.
  8. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Forgot light bikes and flappy chick
  9. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Omg I remember flappychicken! Was that on shotbow?! :eek:
    Woah that was funny :lmao:
    Not in my top 3 favorite games tho :)
    Oh i am going off topic o_O
  10. jinl3e Platinum