1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Guide Giant Hunting Guide - The Tennebris Method

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Soular_Eclipse, Mar 30, 2017.

Guide - Giant Hunting Guide - The Tennebris Method
  1. Cave_System Platinum

XP:
    500xp
    This is a semi-detailed guide on how to kill giants using the Tennebris method.

2. Chibotle Platinum

XP:
    97,048xp
    no one needs your help
    LittestAqua and Quicc like this.
  3. Cave_System Platinum

XP:
    500xp
    lol
  4. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    your intro is terrible please change it. good vid
    LittestAqua and Meme_MC like this.
  5. Selling_Weed Platinum

XP:
    146,822xp
    nice video, maybe i should go kill my first giant now
    LittestAqua likes this.
  6. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    Wasn't this discovered when the update first came out? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    LittestAqua likes this.
  7. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    Tfw Al Hasa method is better and less risky.
  8. whosblumiere Regular Member

XP:
    113,796xp
    learn how to spell xd
  9. vampire_toothy Obsidian

XP:
    86,698xp
    Actually, if you do it right, I've killed giants at tenebris twice without taking any form of damage at all which also means no risk. So really, the tenebris method can be a lot better with no risk whatsoever if you know what you're doing. Not to forget to mention for a public server player, al hasa is incredibly risky for being hopped on whereas tenebris is not as frequently visited by bandits for strictly killing purposes.
  10. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    But the Al Hasa method is closer to the giants, is flat ground so you can't die of falling with a mistake, and completely safe on PvE. Sure, a public player can benefit from this, but at the moment is there anything to fear on public at all? It seems like MineZ is just so empty at the moment. Even if you do get hopped, you can focus on them to kill the player first and you've got yourself even more loot. You'll be closer to just about everything if you do giants at Al Hasa rather than trying to use the Tenebris method.
  11. vampire_toothy Obsidian

XP:
    86,698xp
    With the way tenebris is setup, I highly doubt somebody would make a bad enough mistake to fall off with a 2 by 1 pathway unless your computer freezes up or you're using a trackpad, in addition to this, you're still likely to die quickly with the hasa method regardless of what the case is as the giant doesn't always fully stomp at hasa and so you still take 7 hearts of damage due to that.

It's also nice to point out that not everyone is a "PvP God", if people hop on you, it's likely going to be a group of 2-5 people who likely have necromancer/anvalia/krubera inventories where this guide might've been intended for a newer player to the game. Otherwise, I agree that there is nothing to fear on the public servers at all other than other players, but that is for a different thread :wink:
  12. Cave_System Platinum

XP:
    500xp
    It's funny. I'm surprised you haven't found out it's an April Fools joke by now. lol
  13. Toxxiic Emerald

XP:
    35,638xp
    This is stupid not affective waste of time
    LittestAqua likes this.
  14. whosblumiere Regular Member

XP:
    113,796xp
    if the feedback hasn't seemed to comprehend that this is, in fact, an april fools joke, then it's a shitty attempt at one, sir.
    LittestAqua and Meme_MC like this.
  15. Toxxiic Emerald

XP:
    35,638xp
    Leader of Netherborn!