1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Looking for Clan Members - Apex

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by marinewill10, Feb 2, 2017.

Discussion - Looking for Clan Members - Apex
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marinewill10 Regular Member

XP:
    7,231xp
    Hi all! I'm posting this thread looking to reach out to you Minez lovers that would like to join me and some other friends on our journeys.

As a Minez lover, I stack my inventory full of splash II's, food, and having full iron, I then head to Hasa. While I'm there I usually get killed by a band of members or one or two other players. I want this to stop. Join me and let us become the most powerful people in Minez again. Let us bring the old Minez back and have a blast while we do it and dominate the North.

If you are interested message me privately and I will get our information exchanged so we can start our journey of awesomeness together!

It is okay if you do not have skype, but it is highly recommended.

So fellas or ladies, message me and let's get started!

- marinewill10

2. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Hey this is the wrong forums section! If you would like to recruit people to your clan then please get a post accepted in the clan section of the forums! Thanks!
  3. shrauger Regular Member

XP:
    691,268xp
    There is a requirement for ~5 members to create a clan page, however there's been clans with 1 member I suppose.

Context, "You must have a list of around 5 members on your thread."

https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/welcome-to-the-clans-teams-section-read-me.340339/
  4. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,797xp
    Hello,
    As others have stated, you should be in the "clans and teams" section of the forums instead of here.
    If you do not have enough people at first, you can always join an already existing clan.

Clans and Teams Page: https://shotbow.net/forum/forums/lookingforgroup/

Good luck in your MineZ adventures! :stuck_out_tongue:
  5. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Well, have fun exploiting glitches to get full splash inventories and then dying to ghostclients and instant fuck your armor dura therums strength!!
    C9Fan likes this.
  6. Trails Platinum

XP:
    30,149xp

fun game
    Meme_MC and Smartz_ like this.
  7. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp
    yes
  8. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    Seeing as the link to the recruiting forum has been provided and discussion has strayed from the original topic, I'm going to go ahead and lock this.
    DutchBartje and MTrout like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.