1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion What are you excited for for Origins?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Fridge2177, Jan 30, 2017.

Discussion - What are you excited for for Origins?
  1. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    Hey everyone!

So while we wait for the upcoming update for MineZ I was wondering what you are most excited for to see in this update. Where do you think new dungeons will be? What new legendaries might we see? Will there be any new locations to complete the lore of the game? How do you think it all ends?

I haven't seen almost anything from the new update so Im just guessing when I say I hope we see a new dungeon under Exolsco. I think that location would be a perfect fit for one and would attract some players that way.

Feel free to let me know what you're most excited for and remember to keep the conversation light (I don't want any complaining about how 1.9 isn't out yet in here)

2. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    I hope to see Hestril legendaries
  3. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Honestly just anything that's new and that brings llife back into the game
    Hollow_Leg likes this.
  4. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,897xp
    I'm mostly excited to see old legendaries come back. I never really had my fun with some of them, like ninja sandles, corsair's edge, old simoons song, etc.

Also, I'm excited for any new dungeons so that more people will be trying dungeons instead of just pvp. It's great that there are still plenty of people around hasa, especially during SS, but I'd like to see more dungeon groups trying to beat elite/hard dungeons together.

And...
    :eek:
    Hollow_Leg likes this.
  5. DerMongoose118 Regular Member

XP:
    119,142xp
    I'm excited to see Shotbow alive and well!
    Genuinity and Hollow_Leg like this.
  6. Sercaul Platinum

XP:
    308,140xp
    I am excited for the vast amount of bugs to be fixed that have been promised by countless people throughout the entire duration of the most recent update.
  7. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    I'm most exciting to get another chance to beat all the dungeons again and find out what legendaries are in each one. First thing I'll do is check Byesford for the Overkill.
    Hollow_Leg likes this.
  8. lywu2 Platinum

XP:
    15,640xp
    Making more wacky dungeon videos, and dungeons in general with the casual goons.
    Hollow_Leg likes this.
  9. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,743xp
    I'm excited for everything. This is our chance to revive MineZ and I believe we can accomplish just that.
    Hollow_Leg likes this.
  10. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    Dungeons and lore:)

I expect a Elite dungeon of Light. What I'd like to see is the gods being released from the spire realm, and fighting Hestril :wink:
    Genuinity and Hollow_Leg like this.