1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Goodbye, Doei, Au Revoir, Adios, さようなら, Auf Wiedersehen

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by squallythewally, Jan 22, 2017.

Goodbye, Doei, Au Revoir, Adios, さようなら, Auf Wiedersehen
  1. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    122,962xp
    Hello everyone,

From the title of this you will already know what I’m going to be talking about - my ‘resignation’, as it were, from being a more significant member of this community. It’s time for me to move on, just like a lot of people recently. Shotbow is no longer providing me with the fun it used to and there is just no sense in doing something which doesn’t make you or anyone else happy - this has always been my mindset - and this is how I feel about my participation in the future/recent past of this network.

Don’t get me wrong, I have loved Shotbow for almost all the time I’ve been here. All the clans (yes even the ones I rivalled), all the people (even the ones, as DutchBartje put it, who showed me who I don’t want to be), all the drama, events, games and most of all: friendship. This is the only reason I’ve stuck around so long - all the amazing contacts that I made who educated me and shaped me as the person I currently am. I value these connections a lot.

This is a list of all the people I would like to thank:

Groups:
    These groups impacted my time both positively and negatively, either way I appreciate them...

Team Hulk - for being my first clan and group of friends
    Team Fatality - for being genuinely nice bunch of guys, such a tranquil clan
    Team Hulk II - for being fun to play with in the final days of anni being fun competitively
    Oblivion - for being a cool community
    TvT - for giving me someone to fight
    TBC - for teaching me how to gapple rush with 30 full diamonds and strength :^]
    Team Axis - for being kinda inspirational?
    Swanky Dinosaurs - for being extinct memers
    World Frog Clan - for the pepe appreciation
    Shotbow Staff Team (specifically the graphics homies) - ahhh… just thanks
    SiglerSpeak Community - for the many laughs
    BanterSquad Community - for the generally good times while they lasted
    Unofficial Shotbow Chat/Shoutbox Squad - great banter

People:
    If you weren’t involved in the above communities or I just wanted to specifically mention you. This is in no particular order at all…

Navarr - Thanks for educating me, collaborating with me, bossing me around, getting angry at me and just for all the memories with staffing.

SeegerCraft - Thanks for boosting me in CS, helping with the graphics team and being such a genuinely nice guy.

nicklas1442, Marius553 & KaileWong - You is all very no. Thanks for the good times and great banter, keep in touch.

Bradley00199, rutland1, ColumbiaForward & TmSlime - Thanks for being the first people to play with me :3

Soto - Friendship born out of mad drama and toxicity, I don’t regret it and keep in touch comrade.

Mychon, BrendanLeeT & Fluffoon - Thanks for being my bros when we were in the staff team.

C00K1EMONSTER, YouSeeKenny, Kronoz, Damian67, DJ_Pedro and JustGioDM - Thanks for the memories from the Banter Squad days.

Ultima, Squeaky, Katie & Zk - Thanks for talking to me on SiglerSpeak when you should have all been asleep .-.

SydneyBogan, Jackd44, Wobble, Dinokoospa, zyong, juj, Kazumii, vise (& even Speck) - Thanks for all the shitposting, music and memes. I expect we shall keep in touch for a while longer :3

Unfortunately, I probably have missed off people because there is a vastly extensive amount of contacts that I cannot simply all recall at once - I'll add if I remember anyone. If you're not on this, also please don't take it personally - everyone of you impacted my time in some indirect way most likely.

This is certainly not me vanishing forever, I will be lurking here and there but my activity won't exactly be noticeable. If 1.9 ever does come out, I might hop on to check it out.

I want to wish you all a brilliant future and if you ever want to chat, add me on discord: Alfie | Squally#6663.

Forever in my heart :heart:

Faithully,
    Squally

2. Jackd44 Platinum

XP:
    132,330xp
  3. _Prada__ Regular Member

XP:
    407xp
    Yasssssss

Regards,
    SydneyBogam
  4. _LouisVuitton__ Regular Member

XP:
    2,837xp
    Wurk Squally!

:heart:
    Sydneyd44
  5. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
  6. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
  7. HotN1gga Platinum

XP:
    23,812xp
  8. _Narsha Emerald

XP:
    887,472xp
    why you didnt thank me??!?!??? :(((((((((((((((((((
  9. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    122,962xp
    Dankjewel. Sorry I forgot you :((((((
  10. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    Adios and goodbye :(
  11. Athys Platinum

XP:
    279,640xp
    Aw see ya squally :(

I can't forget that you're the reason why I was able to join the staff team!
  12. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
  13. Saawlty Platinum

XP:
    177,493xp
    What a noob...
  14. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
  15. Kazumii_ Platinum

XP:
    352,440xp
    Cya on discord :wink:
  16. Christian_PVP_ Regular Member

XP:
    77,329xp
    It was very cool to meet you and play with you! We'll never miss you! :heart:!
  17. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Bye :(
    And see you later
  18. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    KawaiiSqually :( ADIOS
  19. pokepeople01 Platinum

XP:
    55,186xp