1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Remember the good old days?

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Rixhack, Jan 15, 2017.

Discussion - Remember the good old days?
  1. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    I'm beating a dead horse by saying shotbow is dying, but I thought it make a more positive thread. What are your favourite memories from the golden age of Shotbow? (2013/2014/early 2015)

I just loved doing dungeons and having a great time with my friends in Anni. I miss loving Minecraft, loving Shotbow.. I actually tear up a bit thinking about it. Shotbow was such a huge part of my life, now it's not. It's like losing a loved one in a way. Dungeons, str rushes.. getting hyped over the 2015 MineZ update.. It was amazing! I have made so many amazing friends on this server since I joined in 2012.. And boy, was it worth it.

So, what about you?

2. GlorifiedPig Platinum

XP:
    4,893xp
    Wow, it's actually insane to think about it. I was so young at the time and I thought it'd be cool to take a picture of myself with shades five times bigger than my eyes and upload it on the forums haha. I remember one day I decided to hack and I got permanently banned that day, it was about two years ago. Hell do I miss the server ever since and I do pray that my actions are forgiven.

I'll go through old media right now and upload everything I actually went through the trouble of editing (like a MineZ Giant Timelapse I once made, I hope I still have it). I miss all friends who actually left, it sucks I'm planning on coming back the time everybody's leaving.
    NotSwipe, Rixhack and Fluffoon like this.
  3. GlorifiedPig Platinum

XP:
    4,893xp
    Been going over the Media, here's what I found:
    September 25, 2013 - Me and a couple of friends thought it'd be fun to head over to the Giant's camp and defeat a giant. This Giant was one of my first giants I'd ever defeaten. Excuse the spastic intro.

December 9, 2013 - I decide to go back to the Giant's camp and finish a Giant solo. Can't remember how it went but I think it went successful and I got two diamond swords.
    [IMG]

December 10, 2013 - No idea what this one is but I sure do know it's from MineZ.
    [IMG]
  4. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    I believe the other screenie is of giants rest. Which was added some time in 2014.
  5. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    Shooting arrows at a giant :rolleyes:
  6. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    I remember first playing MineZ. I remember playing Wasted. I remember when Wasted: Control was first added. I remember the old lobbies. I remember when Anni was a new game. I remember AU Shotbow. I remember when lazer did March Minigame Madness. I remember Shotbow Games. I remember When in Rogue. I remember.
    Unicycle43, Rixhack and Genuinity like this.
  7. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
  8. Rrrepatiti Platinum

XP:
    138,140xp
    Early 2015 was not part of the Golden Age. 2014 and before were the best years!
    I remember the old days of scorpio towers teleporters in nexus rooms and Valleys...
  9. McJeffr When in Rogue Lead, Developer

XP:
    188,040xp
    I remember Vadact Creative and Qubion Creative. Mostly because these were the only two gamemodes I have taken an administrative part in. And that's as far as my history on Shotbow goes. Nothing interesting on my side. :lmao:
  10. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    Bonemealing trees is quite interesting, I'd say.
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  11. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp

We all remember, friend. They were the glory days. I miss them so.
  12. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp
    Why not fight for the days that are to come?

I must agree with the few words that have been said already, we have had great days. Legendary days. Days that are we not to forget, but to remember and cherish. Those are the days that we should fight for, those are the ones that will give you the fuel to keep going.

We've lost many, more than I could ever have imagined. But I can tell you, the days are not over yet, but they're to come...

"Look back on the past year. So much has changed. People you thought were going to be there forever aren't, and people you never thought you would be speaking to are now are some of your closest friends. So cherish every moment now, because soon, everything will have changed and you will be swept off in a new direction. Soon, everything will be memories. Life makes little sense, and the older we get the less sense it will make. We never know when something unexpected will happen. So cherish the ones closest to you, because soon enough, they will be gone." - Tom Davies
  13. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp

It's Tom Davies not Davie lmao :lmao:D
    DutchSurvivor likes this.
  14. Techbae Regular Member

XP:
    2,081xp
    Anything having to do with Roosters. Ah, how I miss those days. Sadly, they are gone and will never return.

The Coastal-Rooster Cause

[IMG]
    Wun, Techno141, Braiti and 1 other person like this.
  15. drewko09 Platinum

XP:
    216,380xp
    Saunders what a legend
    Braiti likes this.
  16. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Easter Event with Halo (2014):
    [IMG]

Some Good Old Fashioned Annihilation (2014):
    [IMG]

Screwing around in Club Cube in Annihilation (2014):
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The Braiti Bunch Logo (2014):
    [IMG]

Old Shotbow Arcade (2014):
    [IMG]

The Braiti Bunch & FrostFire Contingent (2014):
    [IMG]

Super Active Day (2015):
    [IMG]

When WIR was Still A Thing (2015):
    [IMG]

Someone Comes up With Best Annihilation Defense (2015):
    [IMG]

Balanced Teams in Annihilation (2015):
    [IMG]

Shearluck Meet-Up (2015):
    [IMG]

Good Old Iron Golems (2015):
    [IMG]

Creating JamZ Contest Video (2016):
    [IMG]
    Mistri, drewko09 and Techno141 like this.
  17. Techbae Regular Member

XP:
    2,081xp
    Wow, You got a pic of me as a trainee. What a lovely pic! :heart:
    Braiti likes this.
  18. lywu2 Platinum

XP:
    15,640xp
    US 3 ARMY
  19. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Back in the day when Darn and Adam were screwing around
    [IMG]

Crafting mama was pretty fun
    [IMG]

Some funny moments in HCF:
    [IMG]

When jessy slapped me for calling her a nub (plus our awesome base)
    [IMG]

When natfan joined my clan lmao
    [IMG]

Some pretty fun games of When in Rogue with Lav! :heart:
    [IMG]

Getting on top of the lobby in SMASH
    [IMG]

And of course, that amazing day when Vaecon gave me the legendary triple mute:
    [IMG]

Was pretty nostalgic looking through these photos... :(
  20. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    i miss firwen's sword of bloodlust