1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ MineZ Movie Throwback

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Braiti, Nov 29, 2016.

MineZ - MineZ Movie Throwback
  1. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    The MineZ movie was a project that began way back in 2013. Sadly, many of those who helped out with the past attempts no longer are active here on Shotbow. This is why finishing the project means so much to mean now more than ever; finishing it will be the greatest way to thank all of those who took countless hours to help out with the project.

That aside, there's actually 3 versions of the movie. There's the version we have now MineZ: Fatal Retribution, the version written by Bracko64 (that I cannot not find), and the one I'm going to show you now that's from our second attempt of creating the movie. I still on the look out for the very first version of the movie, perhaps one day I'll find that as well; for now however I present you with our second attempt of what could've been the MineZ movie.

This version of the script isn't so much of a movie, but was planned more so for an episodic series. While I know many people worked hard on this script, now looking back on it I realize just how awful the thing actually is :lmao: I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing at how awful some of the script sounds. It's funny to think how the way we perceive things as we grow older change so drastically, back when I was making this I thought it was fantastic, now I just don't know what to say about it.

If you want a good laugh here's the script for your viewing pleasure: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RUrBbrptzbfoMA-gXXFoirI3YwWZM_XZV5kQMh7tEEk/edit

While the script is god awful it brings back good memories of the old Shotbow days when many more players were active. Hopefully Shotbow will make it back up again, but for now I can cherish the memories from the olden days.

Thanks for reading everyone! If you are interested in reading the very first version of the movie then I would go look for Bracko although I doubt we'll find him.
    MOAB4leader and mrnutty12 like this.

2. shrauger Regular Member

XP:
    691,268xp
    "Cole's Union" sounds like a good eastern clan name.
  3. mrnutty12 Platinum

XP:
    20,674xp
    Oh dear lord the nostalgia...

RIP another part of the old community I guess.
  4. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    The entirety of the community was into it back in the day. The community is still interested in the movie now, but the amount of people we had interested in it from back then compared to now is really devastating. We barely have a third of the amount of people used to have.
  5. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp

Yeah, sorry about that