1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Goodbye, Shotbow

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Majicou, Dec 27, 2016.

Goodbye, Shotbow | Page 2
  1. FPSHater Obsidian

XP:
    174,528xp
    I'm glad to hear everything sounds good for you now. Thanks again for all you did for MineZ, it most certainly extended it's lifetime by a great margin, and for that I'll always be happy.

2. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    Majicou, sad to see you go.

Goodbye! :)
  3. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    Farewell good sir and good luck in all future endeavours!
  4. Wun Gold

XP:
    109,844xp
    You were one of the people here who I genuinely respected. Best of luck onward!
  5. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    I didn't talk to you hardly at all but from the influence I've seen and people talking about you I still really respect you for what you've done, thank you for all the time you gave and good luck in the rest of your life! :3
  6. Archich_ Platinum

XP:
    151,606xp
    At least you are alive.
    Thanks for everyone, Majicou. I think you are the one who made much more for MineZ than everyone else did.
    Have a nice life and good luck!
    We miss you. :zcry:
  7. Moshyn Councilor

XP:
    399,275xp
    Even though we never formally met, you were and still are a person I have the utmost respect for.
    Have a good life Maji.
  8. pokepeople01 Platinum

XP:
    55,186xp
    Thanks for everything, and have a good one. I didn't interact with you a whole lot, but I did a couple of times and you were always pretty good on things.
    Farewell.
  9. OllyDG Regular Member

XP:
    24,792xp
    wow. i've been on shot bow for all of 5 days, joined the discord, and was told in shout box u were leaving. i decided to check what was going on, and although i've never met you, or heard of you, from all that you said you still moved me.good luck in life
  10. Cave_System Platinum

XP:
    500xp
    Well, shit, another one bites the dust...
  11. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    Maji retired well over a year ago. He just never formally said his goodbye.
  12. Cave_System Platinum

XP:
    500xp
    Damn... Another one already bit the dust
  13. Kingpol0 Platinum

XP:
    411,888xp
    So very sad, but I'm really glad to hear of all your success in life, that is awesome! Thank you for EVERYTHING you have done for MineZ. Though I played years ago when the servers were constantly maxed in population, I'm just getting back into the groove of things and will continue to enjoy the game. Thank you, and so long friend!
  14. Semific Platinum

XP:
    754,094xp
    You probably don't remember me, but I remember you and you were one of the chillest (if not the chillest) staff member that has ever helped me.

Goodluck in life :heart:
  15. Aerux Retired Staff

XP:
    922,163xp
    Ahh! Best of luck with your life! :)
  16. KazumiMishima44 Platinum

XP:
    92,572xp
    Very respectable exit, Majicou. I know I have been indifferent towards you over the years, but you're one of the admins I looked up to. Thank you for your service.
  17. I_cant_breed Platinum

XP:
    310,591xp
    Does that said company run a card game, a recently released e-sport and a MMORPG? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, gl for onward, I learned most about you through Grey, bye!
  18. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Bye my man. I dont know you but from what other people say, ur an awesome guy.
    Be happy, and good luck with your life and may the odds, be in your favor :heart:
  19. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Will never forget ya man. You'll always be the best admin Shotbow has ever had. Maybe I'll see ya again some day. If not good luck with life, and everything onward.

Thanks again for the help with the movie even if it was only for a short amount of time you helped out. Every second meant a ton to us!
  20. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Things were rough between us, Maji -- I've never really apologized to you for everything I did. Hope you'll see this and understand. Good luck with your life, you were a great admin. :)