1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Make Wasted *Real* Again

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by HypeTrains, Dec 7, 2016.

Suggestion - Make Wasted *Real* Again
  1. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    Seriously Trump is a waste of a mop and seagull meat. Now, on topic.
    For any hope of my playing wasted for more than a few hours on it's re-release, as I have other games I like to play, I would love to see it as its own Indie-esque game. Basically, to join you run Wasted.exe and not Minecraft.exe. I think that at this point in the internet, the target audience for Wasted has moved on to "real games," or AAA titles. I do think that Minecraft is obviously a real game, but Wasted itself is a 3rd party add-on. I just wanted to give this thought some thought. Thx, HaipTrenz

2. akitaboy2 Regular Member

XP:
    2,995xp
    its called arma 3 check it out
  3. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    Wasted is a lot different. I've watched Arma before, and Wasted is more arcady
  4. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    No, just no. I'm not even going to elaborate on my point.

Hillary, and Bernie. What a joke.
    Braiti likes this.
  5. TechnicalTrouble Gold

XP:
    5,105xp
    It's based on a modified version of Arma III, so I would hope it's not too different...
  6. PurplePugs Gold

XP:
    18,261xp
    but are people gonna try to install a 3rd party application just to play wasted??? Also trump make America great again Hillary for prison
  7. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    I am not saying people need to install a 3rd party application, that's what the plugin was. I was saying that Wasted is a third party server-side add-on, that uses minecraft as a host and makes it so it requires no download whatsoever.

In order to get the attention of people I think shotbow should either sponsor a large youtuber to make a video on it to get people involved in the game or make it it's own game, not minecraft, but just Wasted.exe. No minecraft code referenced. Minecraft is not built in a way that fps work well, which is another reason I suggested this.
  8. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    No.
  9. akitaboy2 Regular Member

XP:
    2,995xp
    like dude just play arma 3 like whats the difference?????