1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Shotbow's Direction & Future

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Bachelorette, Dec 13, 2016.

Discussion - Shotbow's Direction & Future
  1. Bachelorette Obsidian

XP:
    453,504xp
    Instead of trailing along with the idea that Shotbow is "dying" or "dead", let's look at the alternatives.

Our statistics state that we are progressing, especially through the fourth quadrant of 2016. We've been only thriving since the departure of the third quadrant to the fourth in the year of 2016. We've been analyzing the player count, and in my opinion I can conclude that it is stable.

Now yes, we surely do have our disadvantages and we are FULLY aware of our six staff members resigning from our team. Although it is heartbreaking and unexpected, there is a point in time where we all must sacrifice roles/positions in order to achieve higher in life. From a player's point of view on Shotbow, you may view this as game-changing and very concerning towards our future, but this isn't the case at all.

In-fact, this does not interrupt our production in developing new game-modes and investing our blood, sweat, and tears into making this network a better atmosphere. Think about the opportunities at hand, our ENTIRE team has been working for a very long duration of time. Although the update still isn't released (WE DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ANY MAJOR MISTAKES/BUGS, WE WANT TO MAKE THE EXPERIENCE AS ENJOYABLE AS POSSIBLE), let's work with the resources we have NOW so we can influence player interaction BEFORE the major updates. Instead of thinking of the negatives, here is OUR personal proposal to you all:

- Community polling will be strongly enforced
    - MAJOR GG events will be hosted, [YOUR IDEAS MAY BE PUT INTO ACTION]
    - GG EVENT SCHEDULES will be posted and exponentially advertised

Now I also may address other ideas and implementations in mind, but it may need some clarification before being posted.

Our main intention is to influence community interaction before pre AND post update.

As a player and staff member, I assure you all that we have a bright future ahead of all of us.

With such great potential in mind for this network, expect us to blow 1.9 out of the water.

Stay strong everyone, we have a bright road ahead of us.

With Love,

Bachelorette / Rigby

2. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp
    Wow, this is one of the most, in my opinion beneficial posts ShotBow could experience during a rough time like this. Instead of looking at the negatives, focus on the positives :).
  3. Trails Platinum

XP:
    30,149xp
    i bet you don't get below a B on your school papers
  4. Sercelix Obsidian

XP:
    20xp
    well idk its easy to talk about things you're passionate about
    JesseTheSkrub, MTrout, Trails and 3 others like this.
  5. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    Thanks for doing this! This does describe in great detail on how things are coming along. The colors are a bit crazy, but we do need crazy and wild once in a while :lmao:. Fantastic work and can't wait to see what other threads like this!
    #LLS
    (#LongLiveShotbow)
  6. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    No, yeah I'm sure things will get better.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Bergmanman likes this.
  7. _RunningKing_ Platinum

XP:
    104,039xp
  8. Trails Platinum

XP:
    30,149xp
    Rigby is always using great grammar and big words in slack and everything :lmao:

but very true
    Bachelorette likes this.
  9. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
  10. Wun Gold

XP:
    109,844xp
    It all centers on trust, and trust isn't earned by saying "trust us". Completely irrelevant, but that text color wounds me on a deep personal level.
  11. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    Great words, Rigby! :heart:
  12. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    GG events, yey!
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr likes this.
  13. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Yeaaaa I cant wait man
  14. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    122,962xp
  15. WobbleWalrus Silver

XP:
    283,751xp
    Retweet
    I do think shotbow has put out some good stuff in the recent past, and hopefully we will get to see 1.9 as well. I dont ever mean to sound harsh, Im just trying to get people to realize the reality that people will not wait forever.
  16. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    What have they put out in the past? And I'm talking about recent.
  17. WobbleWalrus Silver

XP:
    283,751xp
    Discord
    _RunningKing_ likes this.
  18. GalacticaGX Obsidian

XP:
    1,378,170xp
    stable? ;-;
    Shotbow peaked at 1266 Player on the week of 25th September

Last Weekly Arrow: 996 Players

The only stable thing on shotbow is the playerdrop ._.
  19. Bachelorette Obsidian

XP:
    453,504xp
    We can clarify that the player count has stayed within a grossing interval of a strong 900- 1,000. The correlation isn't exact, but it isn't in fact stable.

ALSO EVERYONE, STAY TUNED FOR THE SPECIAL EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY.
  20. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Peak isn't all that fantastic. Especially when you look at the average which is 200 - 400 players. You guys look at the peak and think everything's fantastic, but just because you spike in players one day doesn't mean you aren't losing players. I don't know what statistics you guys are going off, but I'd recommend actually paying attention to something other than the maximum.