1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix What class should i get

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by WaSabby_, Nov 21, 2016.

No Prefix - What class should i get
  1. MariOhara Regular Member

XP:
    9,690xp
    So I am like 200 exp away from getting another Anni Class but I dont know which one to get?
    These are the classes I already have.

Acrobat
    Alchemist Builder Dasher

Lumberjack
    Pyro
    Scorpio Scout
    Spider
    Spy
    Tinkerer and WizardI
    I was thinking about getting swapper but tell me whats your favorite class (Thats not on the list)

2. SimplyFowy Platinum

XP:
    1,155,739xp
    Assassin or Enchanter trust me.
    Fluffoon likes this.
  3. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    Definitely those 2. If you like to defend your nexus, I'd say go for: Defender, Immobilizer.

If you like to Assassin rush, Enchanter and Assassin are the perfect combination. You can get some levels for all your golden pickaxes and rush an enemy nexus!

Immobilizer is not only to defend. Most people call it "Immo, Warrior kill". It's fairly easy to understand. You need two people, one with warrior and one with immobilizer. The immobilizer immobilizes the opponent and the warrior uses his frenzy to kill the opponent.

It's a great class. I saw you already have Builder, so if you want to make proper swappertraps. Go miner, mine like 10 iron for a shear. Change your class to Builder, get all the blocks out of the block-drop. Go to mid, setup your swappertrap and start swapping!

I have another strategie most likely for a mid-game. You go miner, mine yourself 40 iron (enough for full-iron). Go enchanter, get 30 levels. Enchant a bow or a sword. Go iceman, dominate mid.

I hope I gave you some helpful ideas. :wink:
    RulingChicken likes this.
  4. yhoo Silver

XP:
    9,993xp

I literally never heard of that rule.... I know it's overpowered to make a gravel swaptrap, especially in maps like cherokee, but so are gapples with strength and full dia or powerful swords..
    Could you send me a link to the rules thread with that rule in it??
    I must commit, I've done it a few times, most of those times we still lost, though.
    Like when your team consists of only 7 players, while the enemy has got like 19 players, so we decided to make overpowered walls, rivers and swaptraps.
    However if I knew that rule, I wouldn't have done it and that's why I'd like to know if you're joking or not.

- yhoo
  5. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    You can counter gapples a lot easier than an 'unbreakable' swappertrap.
    You can use Mercenary, Warrior, Immobilizer and a Lumberjack against a 'gappler'. You break his armor, he can't hit you back, because he's immobilized. Also, you deal a lot of damage with Warrior, you deal even more damage because he is 'Mercenaried'. There are so many ways to kill a 'gappler'.

Surviving an 'unbreakable' swappertrap however is nearly impossible.
  6. IncognitoSausage Platinum

XP:
    197,661xp
    Depending on play style :
    Pvp: Pyro
    Tactical: Enchanter , Assassin
    Team Player : Defender, Builder
  7. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,897xp
    I would like to clarify something about this. The use of gravel swapper traps is allowed assuming that no rules were broken to enter the trap. For instance, glitching through gravel to enter the trap is not allowed.

Players can escape from these swapper traps using dasher, an ender pearl, or by breaking the block. It is difficult to escape compared to a different trap, but it is not impossible.
    DutchBartje and 100PercentHippo like this.
  8. gunso_ Retired Staff

XP:
    681,846xp
    Get enchanter! And avoid getting classes you can unlock with ranks.
    ScrubADubDubs likes this.
  9. Mediumistic Platinum

XP:
    14,717xp
    dont buy lumberjack lol. if you like playing defense just get builder.
    also if you have good aim, get scorpio. if not just get pyro
  10. ShamTheGod Regular Member

XP:
    96,478xp
    In my opinion Assassin is a very fun class to have because you can use it to rush the nexus or to PVP
  11. yhoo Silver

XP:
    9,993xp
    So if someone uses transporter to get me inside, I can continue to use it or when we break the top obsidian?
  12. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,897xp
    Using transporter to enter or exit a trap is a legit method. I am not quite sure I understand what you mean in the last part of your post though.
  13. yhoo Silver

XP:
    9,993xp
    Well, on cherokee, there is a possibility to make a swaptrap, with 4 gravel blocks at the sides, under you, you dig down 1 block, you change the other 4 side blocks to obsidian, the block under you needs to be obsidian, then place a fence, carpet.
    Above your heart there must be obsidian, and 3 sandblock on top of that, around the obsidian, just normal blocks like wool/dirt.

It gets to this:
    You swap someone
    He gets trapped
    When he tries to get out under the trap, you place 1 sandblock and he suffocates.
    When he tries to get out above the trap, he traps himself with 3 sandblocks and suffocates.

However, when getting back in the trap, you can use either a transporter or you take away the sand and obsidian of the top and get inside.

Is that a legit method?

If the method is still unclear, I'll post a screenshot of it soon.
  14. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,897xp
    Yes, that is an allowed method.

Have fun with your traps! :)
    yhoo likes this.
  15. yhoo Silver

XP:
    9,993xp
    I'm glad it is! Think about constructing a complete new trap... Pfew!
    MTrout likes this.