1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Class Suggestion Rusher

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by notPurPuurKatz, Nov 20, 2016.

Class Suggestion - Rusher
?

Is this too OP?

Yes 6 vote(s) 60.0%
No 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Needs minor tweaks e.g. cooldowns 1 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. EmoInTheCorner Regular Member

XP:
    3,420xp
    uhh i was a stupid kid in 2017
    just clearing my tracks real quick...
    Tonko921 likes this.

2. kitpower_ Emerald

XP:
    1,828,366xp
    This class is quite overpowered. Just imagine TP rushing leathers that have strength 2. I for one would definitely not want to deal with that, nor would many others.
    FrostWings, Kappa1234 and Tonko921 like this.
  3. Tonkatsu129 Platinum

XP:
    158,886xp
    Nice Idea!!
    But it may interfere with teammate..
  4. yhoo Silver

XP:
    9,993xp
    Euhmm, in my opinion this is wayyy to overpowered..
    Think about it:

Near an enemy base you gain strength II (260% damage) speed I (which also gives you 0,5 blocks extra reach) and 2 extra hearts, that's enough to kill someone who gappled.
    However, at your own base you get weakness II slowness I and 2 hearts less, soooo, you rush with it and when you die, you change class, so you don't have the opposites.... Make it atleast that when you take the class, you're stuck with it when you die for atleast 5 minutes or so, ortherwise the opposites have zero influence...

The water bucket grenade sounds cool, but it needs to be nerfed, giving people 3 hearts damage is too much, also the fact it 'flings enemies away' makes it perfect for a solo nexus, you simply go there and if anyone defends, you use the bucket and start mining, that needs some work too.
    Let's say it doesnt work near any base, just in mid only.

Do with it whatever you want, but in this state, the class won't be added for sure..

Kind Regards,

yhoo
    FrostWings and Tonko921 like this.
  5. gunso_ Retired Staff

XP:
    681,846xp
    way too op. plus it would take away the fun of preparing for rushes

you would have to give defender str 2, regen 1, and resistance 1 to balance the game
    yhoo and Tonko921 like this.
  6. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    i dunno what do you think

you're going to break the entire game.
    yhoo and Tonko921 like this.
  7. yhoo Silver

XP:
    9,993xp

Still not balanced though, you can say 'my point' is invalid, okay, do with it whatever you want, but if you dont't change the idea, it won't be added.
    Please take my critisism serious, otherwise you'd better add the word: '' joke " in the title ;P

However, since it's your class suggestion, you're the one to change it: '' AND MY OWN CHANGES FOR YOU TO REVIEW because I'm not lazy please senpai '' (please less of this)

And remember, a small cooldown will never be enough for a strength and extra health buff.
    Tonko921 likes this.
  8. IncognitoSausage Platinum

XP:
    197,661xp