1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Fastest way for xp?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by RodAmongMortals, Jan 11, 2016.

Fastest way for xp?
  1. RodAmongMortals Silver

XP:
    1,859xp
    i was just wondering what is most likely the best way to earn xp (im level 27 and i want to reach mta level 33 for the ak-47). I've tried pvping npc cops but they mostly give money than xp and killing players seems to do the same. I tried flying and driving but not a lot of xp i noticed and the heist seems to be the best way to make money other than collecting guns and selling them.

If you know a great way to earn xp pretty fast I would love to know. :)

2. enderman494 Regular Member

XP:
    69,329xp
    For lower level driving and flying just going in a circle for awhile may gain you some levels. Otherwise missions/jobs might be worth taking a look at.
  3. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    I hate to start a sentence like this, but you are all wrong! The best way to level up is by far killing cops, not only does each cop give you a % towards your general level, but each cop you kill will give a % towards your shooting, looting, and combat stats, when anyone of those goes and levels up that is you get to 100%, you get 5% towards your general level. The added money is a great bonus in addition. So find a small instance and farm cops there, trust me, that's how I got to level 70.
    Micatchu and Tonko921 like this.
  4. Favn Obsidian

XP:
    558,138xp
    I was just wondering if you had an estimate of how much shotbow exp you'd make per hour? I would want to do this on a private server so I don't have to deal with players who'll most likely chase me down. I know that farming cops is good, but I am just curious as to how good it would be. If I make less than 1500 exp per hour doing that I wouldn't deem it sustainable to farm cops like that (on a private server)
    Tonkotsuramen921 likes this.
  5. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Cop farming is top pick
    Tonkotsuramen921 likes this.
  6. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    And thats why he couldnt kill 323 :stuck_out_tongue:.
  7. LunarGrape Regular Member

XP:
    23,560xp
    that is not allowed