1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Annihilation Admin Applications!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JACOBSMILE, Aug 23, 2016.

Annihilation - Annihilation Admin Applications!
  1. JACOBSMILE Jr. Developer

XP:
    245,865xp
    [IMG]

It's that time again! It has been quite a while since our last round of Annihilation Applications, and we have decided to reopen those to find some talent in the community.

Please note, when you apply for Annihilation Admin, it is important to take your time with it, and make sure you write it with sincerity and honesty.

While it is not an explicit requirement, we often encourage usage of proper grammar and punctuation to allow for an easier time to review applications.

If you have previously been banned on the network for any reason, this does not exempt you from applying. We do, however, ask that you be honest and tell us upfront if you have been banned previously. We have ways of verifying you are being honest!

Finally, I want everyone to know when they apply, there is no guarantee that you will be accepted. We factor in many things and reserve the right to accept/decline anyone for any reason. It is also for that same reason, that even if you are not accepted through these applications, this does not prevent you from having an opportunity later on.

Applications will close on September 24th at 12:00 PM CST. Please be sure to apply before then! Good luck!

2. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
  3. Joey_nINJJa Gold

XP:
    56,300xp
    I've been told you must use TS3/Skype for training. I think you should state this on the announcement, so anyone not willing (or able, I suppose) to chat with people online will know to just not apply.

(I decided I wouldn't apply this time, mainly for the reason mentioned. I've applied for admin on GG and MineZ [and applications have opened more than once for these since I started playing on Shotbow, so I've applied a few times], but now that school is in session, and due to the fact that I don't chat with people on Skype that I don't know IRL, I thought I'd just save you from one more denied application. I don't/won't have time for this during the school year. I'm not gonna bother if I know I can't do it. Maybe I'll get a dev position one day, once I have time to spare more than just in the summer; by then I'll most likely have learned enough programming. :stuck_out_tongue:)
  4. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    We do not train people via Skype, unless there is a special reason to. We do it via TS3. However if you for some reason prefer other way of communication, we can look into it, depending on your reasons.
    Tonkotsuramen921 and Jetix like this.
  5. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    Goodluck to all applicants! ^_^
  6. Agredris Platinum

XP:
    1,469,102xp
    Goodluck everyone! :heart:
  7. _Narsha Emerald

XP:
    886,864xp
    x'D_SnipezZz for admin!

Jk DONT!!!
    Maashg, Tonkatsu129 and Axyy like this.
  8. VadertjeTijd Emerald

XP:
    985,045xp
    Hope the Annihilation staff can be greatly improved :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck everyone :D
  9. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    Good luck everyone!
  10. Nedyar10 Regular Member

XP:
    28,532xp
    I personally want to apply but I just don't have the time committed to patrol everyday. Good luck to all the applicants and good luck to the staff members who are reviewing these applications
  11. Kingey Retired Staff

XP:
    212,406xp
    Good luck to all applicants!
  12. Bachelorette Obsidian

XP:
    453,504xp
    Good luck to all participants! :stuck_out_tongue:
  13. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    It is not 100% necessary to patrol everyday. First you may get burned out and second all of us volunteer, it is not a full-time thingy. So test your luck :stuck_out_tongue:
  14. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    NOOOOO I CAN'T LOG ONTO MY GOOGLE DOCS ACCOUNT!!!!!
    Good luck to applicants
    Tonkotsuramen921 and Kazumii_ like this.
  15. Jetix Platinum

XP:
    45,890xp
    Good luck to everyone who filled out an application!
  16. UnqualifiedNoob Platinum

XP:
    208,676xp
  17. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp
    Good luck everyone :)
    Jetix likes this.
  18. MarineAP Obsidian

XP:
    543,386xp
    Good luck everyone!!
  19. Athys Platinum

XP:
    279,640xp
    Good luck to all! :heart:
  20. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    I would love to apply, but I only get rejected...
    Futar and Tonkotsuramen921 like this.