1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

4 Years Strong

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Navarr, Jul 4, 2016.

4 Years Strong | Page 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    oh ya i remember getting rekt in wasted
    Tora_Kaji likes this.

2. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Wow i didnt know it has been this long. Ive veen around on a couple of accounts for 3 years. I love this server and (most) of its people.
    I have high hopes for Shotbow.
    Year five here we come!

(Written before I disappeared)
  3. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    I remeber playing on my mom's laptop in 2012. I am bad with dates so I though it I started in 2008. Then I though Minez came out in 2011. Then I said anni was 2014. You can see where I'm going with this. I am sad that I didn't have a fourms/reddit account then. I was still only 10.
  4. mkads80 Platinum

XP:
    102,843xp
    Well I may be a bit late to say this, but congrats Shotbow. My internet went out at the worst time possible, so i couldn't redeem the code or play on the server. I have been here for about 2 and a 1/2 years I love playing on Shotbow. Hope year 5 will be one of the best years of Shotbow!
    Fluffoon likes this.
  5. Jingle535 Platinum

XP:
    283,182xp
    I missed the code and everything as well, but it has been fun. I am excited for the future :)
  6. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    thanks for occupying every spare minute of my time for the past 3 years :>
    KoenigApfel likes this.
  7. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    I've had a lot of fun on this server the past couple of years, thanks for that.
  8. U2M Platinum

XP:
    142,184xp
    yay so glad for shotbow such a great community im glad to be part of this amazing community that is already going for his 5th year great job shotbow :D
    tundra777 likes this.
  9. RulingChicken Regular Member

XP:
    135,122xp
    I have been a member of shotbow all this 4 years, and i remember the first lobby :D But i'm pretty angry that i had 1 day to redeem that code and i came few days too late.. I think its not fair, you should have deleted that part for us guys who were late so we wouldn't disappoint that much :(
  10. skunkthecat Platinum

XP:
    13,811xp
    Ahhh I was too late I can't get the XP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.