1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Good old Wasted..

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Tora_Kaji, Jul 3, 2016.

Question - Good old Wasted..
?

Who would like Wasted back?

Exactly as it was 4 vote(s) 13.3%
Back with minor changes 15 vote(s) 50.0%
Back with major changes 12 vote(s) 40.0%
Wouldn't want it back 2 vote(s) 6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tora_Kaji Platinum

XP:
    72,076xp
    I'm sure many of you don't know me, and a lot more don't remember Wasted. However, I've created this thread in an attempt to reconnect former Wasted members, and to discuss memories of the old game mode. Hopefully this will encourage the developers to decrease the time it will take to re vamp the game mode that we had come to love very much.

Please keep comments mildly relevant to the topic, all else is open discussion.

**(If you know someone that has played Wasted in the past please share this link to them.)**

Thanks!
    BeastShadowPig likes this.

2. Tora_Kaji Platinum

XP:
    72,076xp
    One of my favorite memories of Wasted was being able to wait at the drop for roughly 10 minutes, fully geared, and as soon as those luxurious wooden crates fell from the sky like falling angels, you get blown up by some random noob that somehow managed to get a rocket launcher. In all honesty.
    I also loved being able to fly with a jetpack while carrying an AA-12 -not my favorite gun, but it was a good one- and blasting people beneath me...
    Good times. #BringBackWasted
  3. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    I loved wasted, and I still do. Contrary to what some may think, wasted is very much alive and still being worked on. We've implemented many new guns in the past year (sawed off, revolver, nagant pistol, M60E4, and many others). Control had some major changes implemented too (new map, countless bug fixes, new classes). Sandbox hasn't been forgotten about either. There's many new things we're planning for (which I can't go into too much detail about), but rest assured, they will blow your socks off (you can purchase tape for your socks here).

And on the note of blowing socks off, please enjoy one of my fondest memories of Sandbox:

Tora_Kaji likes this.
  4. LittlePebbleBoy Regular Member

XP:
    14,611xp
    lol rip me... gg tho
    323465963 likes this.
  5. DassDice Regular Member

XP:
    23,848xp
    I remember that me and my friend wosse123 went out with jetpacks and mosin nagat and just went to the big towns and killed all of the teams that were there... And i remember that i got an high killstreak on 145... And it was just so funn do have duels with other jetpackers. And like its was a hell of alout funn to play wasted and i really want it back! :D It wold be great!
    Tora_Kaji likes this.
  6. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    Wasted = life, and without wasted life is sad
    BeastShadowPig likes this.
  7. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    Plz watch to the end.

I know wasted will come back...

This is not footage of me.
    323465963 likes this.
  8. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    Lol I remember that... The attack of Hydralax and Shadow. They like 2v4ed us.
    Hydralax likes this.
  9. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    I hated these days to be honest, Wasted wasn't what it was meant to be. Good fight.
  10. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    Hello, Beast. You hated me as I can recall, and I assume you still hate me now. I just want you to know that I was many people back in the day since I had multiple alternative accounts, such as other people. I remember killing you a lot. Which is why I want to bring up a suggestion of limiting alternative accounts to make it so Wasted isn't a Jetpack hoarding mission. This would be great.
  11. VerizonMobile Regular Member

XP:
    12,234xp
    It still takes some skill to get them, and people have VPNs/friends or siblings accounts.
  12. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    this is the wrong thread for suggestions lol
  13. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    It was a suggestion within a reply, is it wrong to mention it? Why are you so negative dude!
  14. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    Is it a skill to get them? I think the word you're looking for is challenging :stuck_out_tongue:
  15. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    That will remain forever unknown
  16. VerizonMobile Regular Member

XP:
    12,234xp
    Skill to pass the challenge to get them (eg defeating the assholes who hover over drops/caches with a PKP)
  17. crabsgod Silver

XP:
    15,121xp
    All these videos with the PKP but none with the good ol' Remington or Mosin? Its almost like you guys are begging to be reported to the PKPolice
    Hydralax likes this.
  18. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    Oh, sorry I misread. I thought you were talking about what it required to retrieve an alternative account, not Jetpacks. :stuck_out_tongue:
  19. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    I swear I recognise you... I just can't remember how I know you...
  20. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    My friend UngodlyPotato has like 70 YouTube videos and more than half of them are with Mosin.