1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion New Rank

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Creeperker, Jun 23, 2016.

Suggestion - New Rank
  1. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    Create a New Rank "Bedrock"
    It will get a Pet "Wither" or "Enderdragon"
    If you pay 750$ for Shotbow, you can upgrade to "Bedrock"
    Tonkotsuramen921 and Iram_ like this.

2. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    To be absolutely honest with you. I think we should leave it as it is now. :wink:
  3. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    I just want to ride Enderdragon
    Tonkotsuramen921 likes this.
  4. manuelolo98 Gold

XP:
    130,645xp
    Then enderdragon could be the minecon 2k16 gift
  5. Gnjoejoe Retired Staff

XP:
    238,764xp
    Interesting suggestion!
    Tonkotsuramen921 and Creeperker like this.
  6. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    Well.. I donated something around 750 so give me bedrock. :D

I really like the idea because of the Enderdragon! :stuck_out_tongue:
  7. Bachelorette Obsidian

XP:
    453,504xp
    Not a bad idea at all, I was hoping that Shotbow would eventually add another rank.

Although Obsidian [purple] is my favorite color, it'd be nice to see Shotbow go a step further when regarding donator benefits.
  8. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Wouldn't work out well. Would cause the lobby to become super laggy.
    Tonkotsuramen921 and Low_Ping like this.
  9. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Not necessarily.

1. The ender dragon is an entity, just like any other entity in a Minecraft world. Adding an enderdragon would cause the same amount of lag as adding a chicken, for example, or another entity.
    2. The amount of people that would have Bedrock would not be too high (considering the amount of dollars it would take to purchase) -- and even if there were a lot, the chances that multiple of them would be in the same lobby, at the same time, using the ender dragon, would not be too high.

Anyways, it's a great idea, but I feel like a while ago (sometime in 2013-2014), Highlife said that he would not be adding another rank for some reason or another (don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure he said it).
  10. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Don't know why you mentioned anything about the amount of people that would have it. Of course there wouldn't be that many considering how high the amount of money it costs for it.

As for the Ender Dragon it's not the same as a chicken unless they shrunk it down. Unlike a chicken it's gigantic and if you could ride it around it would most likely cause the lobby to run a bit laggy. Also just having it follow you around would be a pain since of how big it is it would block players views.

Not saying I'm against it since I'm all for Shotbow implementing more perks, but there's better ideas they can implement that won't cause the server to run slower.
  11. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    I don't get why it's being considered now compared to 2013-2014, when Shotbow was still peaking.
  12. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Wait what? You contacted Highlife and he responded to you?! What is this black magic?

But I really doubt he'll get back to you on another rank. They got subscriber for anyone who wants to go above and beyond when supporting Shotbow. Maybe if they want the Ender Dragon thing add it to subscriber's perks. We've already got technically 7 ranks which I think is good enough.
  13. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    I was going to send this suggestion, but you did it :(
    Tonkotsuramen921 and Mamedenkyu_ like this.
  14. WobbleWalrus Silver

XP:
    283,751xp
    I think you should be able to buy a rank with non bought xp even if there were no benefits to that rank. Then you could see who cares about the status symbol as opposed to a multiplier or who plays games as opposed to buying everything.
    Tonkotsuramen921 and Braiti like this.
  15. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Why not a rank for those who only give a lot to people?

It'd be like a community rank for being really generous, and you'd get a special Iron Golem pet that gives out roses :heart:

There'd be no extra bonuses, but the rank would be a part of your rank (like [Platinum] (Rank) (Sub))

We need ranks for people who are too kind!
  16. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    Keep in mind shotbow, and the current state of EULA, are fine, anything to disrupt that balance could be catastrophic. While adding an enderdragon as a pet doesn't sound like a harmful infringement of EULA, someone who hates shotbow and wants to watch it die, might try to make it one. That is the problem when adding premium perks, or new ranks etc... While I see this completely fair and doesn't give an advantage over another player by any means, another player might.

In the end it comes down to whatever highlife / other big staff decide.
  17. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    I know within MineZ, there is the Golden Name, which is pretty much exactly this.
  18. FietsWinkel Regular Member

XP:
    18,886xp
    Sounds cool tho.
  19. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    Hehe, Highlife would make this!
  20. Aielt Platinum

XP: