1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Always I am indebted

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by FriedPoteto, Mar 21, 2016.

Suggestion - Always I am indebted
  1. _2G Regular Member

XP:
    4,349xp
    We always say that FriedPotato that I am allowed to use the Shotbow server . Ye of service I think that great . I would like to some kind of help because I am always allowed to use the Shotbow server . You can also produce the like of the home page . Always is giving back so that indebted to want I said such a thing . If the impossible is okay . So thank you . Also it will be saved that you can reply by e-mail [removed email address] In addition , I think that there is something wrong because I am using the translation software . Please note.
    Rezo_ likes this.

2. emacs_ Platinum

XP:
    577,095xp
    wut ru exactly trying to say
  3. schiindler Retired Staff

XP:
    214,332xp
    I removed your email address for safety purposes. :)
    redbrickz likes this.
  4. Galap Developer

XP:
    2,169,215xp
    Hello,

I see that you are using translation software however it, unfortunately, has produced an unintelligible paragraph. I would suggest that you ask an English speaking family member or friend to aid you in communicating further with us, if you are unable to either coherently translate yourself or; as we see here, your translation software is unfit for purpose.

From what I gather, it seems that you might be attempting to discuss a ban; in which case, I kindly ask that you refer to the following thread on appealing a ban from the Shotbow Network: How to appeal.

Shotbow do have a translation team and may be able to translate your native language to English so it would be best to provide both your language and the translation.

Thank you for playing Shotbow,

~Luke
  5. PIDController Platinum

XP:
    28,127xp
    lol nice google translator
  6. Not_Botifier Gold

XP:
    18,455xp
    first off why did you make it grey