1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion March MineZ Feedback and Bugs Thread

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Goldblade, Mar 2, 2016.

Discussion - March MineZ Feedback and Bugs Thread | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwineFlu Platinum

XP:
    66,047xp
    Locations to buff: All of the above, Treetop shelter (buffing treetop and adding pigman spawners to agni would work well together), Mclovinville (replace mil_uncommons with mil_rares and possibly add an epic), Riftus (replace mil chests with Food_uncommons, Tool_uncommons, and possibly a food_rare), Anti zombie fort (give it some differences from yawpton, maybe some mil_rares and pots_commons), Lorfaul mines (if its not gonna be a dungeon anymore, add some more mil_epics, and possibly a mil_mythic), Shire (add a food_rare and maybe some pots), Water, wind, and fire spires (put back baked potatoes, give water and wind spires mini parkours), Al Hasa quarry (put some better mil chests in it, for its location it's really not that good)

Also I'm pretty sure /friend isn't working. Not sure if it was removed or if it's a bug
    mmertTR and OneTupacArmy like this.

2. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    This is fixed!
    mmertTR likes this.
  3. bellyjellybean Platinum

XP:
    102,562xp
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :heart::heart: So glad to see this fix, means a lot to me. My spring break is soon, I will be working towards finishing my 5k now :3 Also, Goldblade, I like your picture :3 goat mom is best mom

EDIT: I would like to withdraw this statement, as, due to a new glitch, I have died with all of my gear for 5k and am left with nothing. Chests aren't spawning so I can't even regear. What good is it to have stats fixed if the game is unplayable?
  4. socita Platinum

XP:
    14,009xp
    I can't access the [P] + Area in the MineZ Lobby as an Obby. - __PP
    Catsage and 100PercentHippo like this.
  5. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp
    Well, I know that there is a WIP Dungeon under Mining Town, so there might be potential for something there. :)
  6. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    Re add the pigman spawners to Agni only I really go there and it houses one of the dungeons to get into axis mundi. So it should be much more difficult (think pre-update Agni)
    OneTupacArmy and Catsage like this.
  7. Archich_ Platinum

XP:
    151,606xp
    JTGangsterLP6 and OneTupacArmy like this.
  8. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Also a quick thing, are still the Profile Achievements only US achievements? If they still are I'd be great if they added EU ones too xd.
  9. MarineAP Obsidian

XP:
    543,386xp
    Please don't change MineZ to 1.9, that's what all pvp community wants.
  10. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    Here are the list of fixes or changes I could think of:
    1. Dungeon-Related
    • Ghost Fleet - You can farm kills here on the soulsand in the wave room. Just hop on the soulsand with swords and stay shifted and you shouldn't die
    • Cave of the Dead Lady - There is nothing inside this location, not even chests. I feel like something should be placed here temporarily.
    • Sunken Library - There may be pigman spawners is the loot room because last I checked the room flooded like 4 pigmen out of there at once and it insta-killed me.
    • Mantle - Appears to teleport in weird patterns. If you aren't close to the block when it is right-clicked, it doesn't teleport everyone like it must have been intended. Also zombies appear to be able to access the block for players to exploit. This is also the only way to complete the dungeon since the waves of zombies are impossible to survive.
    • Fire Spire and Floating Islands - The chests don't give useful loot inside each of the spires. I would recommend adding back baked potatoes and some armor and weapons instead of just bones, sugar, and rotten flesh.
    • The Maze - I'm still pretty sure this dungeon doesn't give loot properly on a normal run-through of the dungeon so I'll leave this here.
    • Castle Byesford - The piston doors are glitchable by standing in them, but I'm not too sure on how this can be fixed without changing the original theme of the dungeon.
    • Sacrificial Pit - The doors can close really fast after the sacrifices happen, about as fast as the zombies die. This got me locked inside the blocks for the door one time and it took 3 days to get out.
    • Dark Mansion - I believe this needs a nerf. It's not about the actual difficulty but about being the opposite of user-friendly. I've heard countless times how people keep getting trapped here because only two people survived. I believe that only two should finish the dungeon to be able to exit without trying to mess with the system to cheat it, since it is just annoying to the player, not difficult.
    • Anvalia Mines - There needs to be more content added, there is no excuse for a small stone maze and a drop puzzle that is solved very easy. This dungeon had too much hype from players to be just passed on as a 2/10 dungeon.
    • Warped Ruins - I think that this dungeon also needs a buff. Perhaps add a higher pigman chance to the dispensers.
    2. Loot Balance
    • Patchwork - This town needs some food chests because the current loot is mostly useless compared to what you can get around the town. It was added as new in the August Update, but it never did anything for any person.
    • Lorfaul Mines - It just isn't worth going into with all the spawners and button requirements. I would recommend adding way more epics and mythics to make the "town" worth it.
    • Aurora, Barathrum Caverns, and Krubera - There needs to be more incentive for going down here other than the Krubera Vault. The chests in Barathrum need a significant buff or a dungeon to satisfy the journey. The Aurora town needs better civ_uncommon supplies since krubera and barathrum cover the military and food area quite well. Otherwise add a new cave system entrance.
    • Pirate Ship - According to the map it has military loot, but I believe it should be given some civilian loot and some food back since the ship acts as a gateway to abandoned farm and it helps to not have a net loss of food on the way to the farm.
    • Camp Kharj - This place is not a very popular spot since it only boasts a crafting table which has since been made less useful due to other locations having a new one. I think a brewing stand should be added here since the nearest one is Al Hasa or one of the trench towns. This give people a safer place on pvp servers to make potions.
    • Big Trees - They should have a chance to give health III's to climbers since it would be worth the effort to actually climb it. Although it should not be campable without doing all the work again.
    • Crowmure - I want to see some utility and food chests more in this town because what it has is not enough. By the time you get here you are basically geared out unless you ran straight here. It's rare chests do not save the town from being terrible because it still doesn't give good armor and weapons reliably.
    • Forest - I think the giant spawn should be re-added here because it worked as an alternative place to get giant loot in the west rather than around the canyons.
    • Bazel - The town should be reverted to its old ways of giving easy chain in a few chests.
    • Room Loot - I think room loot in general should be buffed because of the hard access to buttons in minez as of now. I don't know how I'd do it, but if it happened that would be great.
    3. New Content
    • There appear to be weird things around Mining Town and Gnome Island, so why not finish them at some point.
    • The end-game should come this summer at some point hopefully. I really want to see what it is since it was so HYPED UP for the actual update last year.
    • More exclusive grave-digging loot that is pvp oriented.
    • Legendaries everywhere. Each dungeon that is more than 6/10 in difficulty should house a new legendary specific to the location. Those pve oriented ones can stay in the easier dungeons, but we need legendary items like before when we had iconic ones like the Overkill.
    • I would like to see more locations in the western great forest. Preferably similar to the shire where it has lots of food.
    • Ghost Ship moving more often.
    • Put more towns in the eastern desert, even if it was just a desert outpost. We even have red demon temple which could link to an ancient civilization. Maybe make a ruined town based off of real-life Egypt or something.
    • The return of Hell on Earth and Test of Virtues remastered to be eye pleasing and without gimmicky sacrifice mechanics.
    • Location or Dungeon west of dark mansion with exclusive food loot, although you'll have to climb the mountain to get it. High zombie count.
    • Remove some cobwebs and terrain problems in the Agni Ignis jungles. They don't add any environmental aesthetics and they are made to be annoying. If this is fixed I can see myself enjoying the east WAY more.
    • Quest system perhaps? Not just stuff like zombie kills, but maybe dungeons or collectible items or something. You can get the quests from the Eyes of Enders and have 2 active at a time. There is no restriction on quests per day and you will get 2 new ones the next day.
    • Red and Green tags show in chat as well as the coveted golden name.
    4. Spawn Kits and Achievements
    • Here are a list of achievements to add with a reward beside it. (Having bought the permanent version stops you from receiving the reward but not the achievement.
      • The Great Library - Visit Axis Mundi. REWARD: Button added to your spawnkit for a single day. (Alternative 80K XP for a permanent Button)
      • Bandit - Kill 5 players in a single life. REWARD: 250 XP (Once per Day)
      • Healer - Heal 16 players in a single life. REWARD: 250 XP (Once per Day)
      • Dungeon Master - Complete any MineZ Dungeon. REWARD: 100 XP (Once per Day)
      • ULTIMATE DUNGEON MASTER - Complete any MineZ Elite Dungeon. REWARD: 250 XP (Once per day)
      • Victory Stomp - Kill 100 MineZ Giants (if this has already been achieved kill one more) REWARD: Golden apple added to spawnkit (alternatively buy for 160K xp in the shop).
      • Get Shrekt - Kill Matt486 or any of his alts in-game. REWARD: Speed pot added to your spawnkit for a single day.
    • Additional Location Achievements:
      • Visit Fort McHarlington
      • Visit Patchwork
      • Visit Mining Town
      • Visit Clarce
      • Visit Treetops Shelter
      • Visit the Water Spire
      • Visit the Wind Spire
      • Visit the Earth Spire atop Floating Islands
      • Visit Shrine of the Dusk
    • Fix the location achievements for visiting multiple locations.
    • Add some rewards for milestone lifetime zombie killing goals. (Example Saviour of Humanity: 1M kills)
    That is all. Have a nice day everyone.
  11. YUMMiR Platinum

XP:
    194,558xp
    More non PvP options. Dungeons are non PvP, Giants are non PvP. Need moar stuff
  12. SwineFlu Platinum

XP:
    66,047xp
    don't forget healing :wink:
    OneTupacArmy likes this.
  13. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,897xp
    That would make a diamond sword + sharpness axis mundi book = super op sword.
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  14. MK11 Platinum

XP:
    114,183xp
    1. Instant 3 potions should be removed and Instant 1s should heal 3 hearts, Instant 2s should heal 6 hearts like they used to in minez. This would help to compensate for the fixed damage and it would make it so you could actually drink a health potion before dying in pvp.
    2. All of the confirmed bugs listed should be fixed.
    3. Pigmen should drop only baby Pigmen and more spawners should be added.
    4. Giants should be buffed.
    5. Dungeons should have specific Legendaries. If there are not enough legendaries for each dungeon, then add a few of the old ones back.
    6. A dungeon should be added at Mining Town.
    7. Add the promised End game to Minez.
    african_prince and Typuzer like this.
  15. Jackdm Gold

XP:
    299,999xp
    This is a MineZ 2 unique thing, if you want these play MineZ 2. I highly doubt the gameplay of MineZ classic will ever be changed this dramatically.
    JTGangsterLP6 and MTrout like this.
  16. Limepaj2 Builder

XP:
    413,141xp
    • Pigmen should spawn more often in towns. I almost never see one outside of a dungeon :/
    bellyjellybean and mmertTR like this.
  17. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    Giant spawn at forest and maybe another somewhere not in the canyons
  18. robinrako Regular Member

XP:
    2,189xp
    Add a use for gold swords, possibly a special use.
  19. bellyjellybean Platinum

XP:
    102,562xp
    Ok so there is this new issue with pve it seems. Everyone that has logged in there has found themselves dead, me included, and I did /logout before I went yesterday. My zombie was not there, and I had 4 D swords, 2 inf bows, 3 stacks of bread, and more. I was fully loaded for 5k, and now its all gone. And if that weren't bad enough, chests also aren't spawning on pve. 2 Major game breaking issues that need to be fixed asap.

EDIT: It is not just pve, but all servers. At least, no chests are spawning anywhere.
    OneTupacArmy and FisherTheEzKid like this.
  20. SwineFlu Platinum

XP:
    66,047xp
    no zombies either. RIP
    bellyjellybean likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.