1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Dawn Brigade Adventures: Friend or Foe?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by purplewolfsquid, Jan 25, 2016.

Other - Dawn Brigade Adventures: Friend or Foe?
?

Friend or Foe?

Friend 14 vote(s) 58.3%
Foe 10 vote(s) 41.7%
  1. benidryl Regular Member

XP:
    88,142xp
    24th January 2016: The Dawn Brigade log in at Carnival. We have a large group today, made up of Dawn Brigade members, ex-members and a couple of noobs. To our relief, our tab lists show little to no hostile names on the server. After a few Skype issues (of course, no Skype call is without problems) we decide to head off on our normal route.

We have no trouble as we breeze through Grimdale and then through Pravus, and as we hit Portsmouth, things are starting to look like a clean run. However, that’s when the trouble started. We pull up at Portsmouth to see a group of 3 or 4 players in at least half iron. They seem friendly at first and decide to stick with us as we head onwards to Camp Bell. Everything seemed calm, until we learn of a hacker at Camp Bell. We try to take him out, and he takes out many of our men before he combat logs…

As we wait for everyone to gather again, we are attacked again, and this time, it’s for real. They take out some of our men, but we over whelm them with sheer numbers. However, they keep coming back, and eventually, we are forced to flee north, where we regroup at Huntsgrove. After sharing around gear, we head towards Romero, where we are again attacked. Two players who we thought were friendly began to attack us.

Eventually, we fought them off, but we sustained heavy casualties. We regrouped at Romero, where, strangely, our former enemies have decided on allowing us a day off from attacks. The roles are reversed, us, the Dawn Brigade, are in leather, following a group of irons who are leading us to get gear. It’s all very surreal, and very strange, but we roll with it, until, again, someone is attacked and killed and the bloodshed starts again. By this time, there are only a few members of the Dawn Brigade left, and, after being killed again, the group disperses back to the real world….

Until next time…..

Photo time!

[IMG]

From left to right: MLG_DURPY, Enoxium, RoofedGold96, Sam_F_F, Zavilaa, WaterDawg8, CalTheChameleon, Meifot, LightswornKing, MaximusCXI, alycyn, FisherRay, AsianLittleKidd

[IMG]
    Friends with the Enemy: Quarrels were forgotten as enemies became friends

Meifot and FisherRay like this.

2. Daveveve Regular Member

XP:
    63,288xp
    Forgot the hacker part of the day
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  3. bajunga Platinum

XP:
    4,092xp
    memed
    Daveeeeee likes this.
  4. Stroby Platinum

XP:
    156,243xp
    These kind of posts are nice and enjoyable to read, keep them up :)
    bajunga likes this.
  5. benidryl Regular Member

XP:
    88,142xp
    Thanks! It's just as enjoyable for me to write them, so watch out for more in the future and thank you for following the Adventures of the Dawn Brigade as we travel the world of MineZ!
    Daveeeeee likes this.
  6. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    so what do you guys do? just heal people?
  7. benidryl Regular Member

XP:
    88,142xp
    And take noobs up north to gear. Thats the idea but it usually doesn't go that way...
  8. benidryl Regular Member

XP:
    88,142xp
    Well that's our job. When we get attacked, we try and fight back to protect the noobs of MineZ. When we hear news of a hacker, we try to get rid of them so that they don't ruin anyone else's day. That's what being in the Dawn Brigade is about: Protecting the people.
  9. PixelatedCalvin Gold

XP:
    174,596xp
    i r8 8/8 m8 no h8 its gr8
  10. RuriLazuli Regular Member

XP:
    22,378xp
    Sad to say I was unavailable to participate with you guys last week. Happy to inform I will be participating in the future.
    Can't wait to teach noobs how to fight Giants now that I know how.
  11. benidryl Regular Member

XP:
    88,142xp
    We didn't actually do MineZ last night we just played Slaughter for ages and it was fun and hilarious. Good times :wink:
    Daveeeeee likes this.
  12. Daveveve Regular Member

XP:
    63,288xp
    Minez event next week ?
  13. benidryl Regular Member

XP:
    88,142xp
    Most likely :stuck_out_tongue: See ya then :lmao:
  14. Daveveve Regular Member

XP:
    63,288xp
    You too :lmao: :stuck_out_tongue:
    bajunga likes this.
  15. bajunga Platinum

XP:
    4,092xp
    memers ^
    Daveeeeee likes this.
  16. benidryl Regular Member

XP:
    88,142xp
    God damnit I thought we were gonna escape the meme king after 8 days of silence..
  17. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    I was there. No one knew.
    OneTupacArmy likes this.
  18. KazumiMishima44 Platinum

XP:
    92,572xp
    Friend or foe?

no one gives a shit
    GopherAsassain likes this.
  19. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    I voted to foe cuz it was closest 2 hoe (am a hoe)