1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Guide How to kill Jetpackers part 2

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by AliceAndSamantha, Dec 17, 2015.

Guide - How to kill Jetpackers part 2
?

[ERROR LOADING VIEWS] views

Like 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Dislike 7 vote(s) 87.5%
  1. WastedControl Regular Member

XP:
    48,709xp
    1. Okay. If you find an m249, sneak into c17 and camp the shop. Wait for the jetpacker to look at the villager and stop moving before you shoot, or if he sees you.
    2. Put C4 in the shop. Wait for the jetpacker to start buying things. *BANG* Spray and pray. (Might have already covered that lul)
    3. Mosins will not kill jetpackers. Unless they land right in front of you and lose tons of hearts, AND you get a headshot, they wont die to a mosin. Because of the mosins fire rate jetpackers will just fly off. But you know what will one shot a jetpacker. A rocket launcher. Or an m79. Lets face it, an M79 is going to be hard to use to kill a jetpacker, unless it is a kamikaze mission and even then you're gonna die. In city 17 the best opportunity is when jetpackers land on that wool building closest to the shop. That is why the best place to be in c17 is the stone building next to it.
    4. I call this the Mech trap. You go to the mech objective and enter the mech but don't move. When you get shot or hear a jetpacker, turn around and shoot a rocket at them, then spray the mech gun. I suggest having particles OFF for this.
    Go ahead and hit the dislike button.

2. VerizonMobile Regular Member

XP:
    12,234xp
    1. Any good jetpacker can fly away before an m249 can kill them. If you cant evade an m249 at the shop you will probably die to a nightmare nub with a H-UMP45.

2. Kind of works, but c4 sometimes glitches and does like 2 hearts of damage. Has about a 30% rate of actually killing. Plus explosion will destroy the stuff.

3. A jetpacker can hit 2 shots with the mosin and destroy you. I think the clip of any gun can destroy an unrepaired mech.
  3. WastedControl Regular Member

XP:
    48,709xp
    These situations normally it doesn't matter if you live or not.
    Here is a list of things why I disagree with your statements
    1. I will be on nightmare so they wont be able to team kill unless they are Xninja999
    2. M249 will kill someone who is looking into the trading menu, has to press 'E' to exit it, then turn jump and hold shift, while panicking. The doorway is one block down from the ceiling too, so they will probably hit that and have to drop down to get out.
    3. It should take 3 hits from a mosin because it does about 6 dmg or so for a body shot and mechs don't take headshots for some stupid reason. Even then the shooter isn't trying to get a headshot. And you are probably gonna die anyways as I already said.
    4. C4 lags people with bad computers because of the falling sand entities which is why you press '1' and hold down right click where you think the player is. I said spray and pray. If the c4 didn't do enough damage to kill them then you just shoot them while they lag. And the explosion wont destroy the stuff. Only direct rl and m79 shots do that. Lol. Also falling blocks don't do damage anymore which SUCKS!!!
    Thunder595 and BrassBuilder like this.
  4. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    Never forget...

...the first incident...

...never forget...

this incident.

Alice you try way to hard :/
  5. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    Lay off. There's no reason to call Alice retarded just because of a simple guide that is harming no one. If you disagree that is all you had to say.

Alice also somewhat has a point on the Mosin in the way of its fire rate is awful so a jetpacker can easily fly off upon getting shot which is
    usually the case.

The community is toxic.
  6. VerizonMobile Regular Member

XP:
    12,234xp
    We know.
    Also any decent player can kill a jetpacker who isnt a wimp with a mosin.
    TreyTehRedstoner likes this.
  7. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    FALSE!!!
    The only people who kill jetpackers anymore are pkp sprayers or rl spammers with scout. It's the truth. Sorry SK but I think you've been gone too long.
  8. VerizonMobile Regular Member

XP:
    12,234xp
    If the jetpacker will fight you and wont just run off, its easy to kill them with mosin. But are the jetpackers really that bad now?
  9. MLG_MLG Platinum

XP:
    343,553xp
    I've cleaned up all the unnecessary and rude stuff from this thread. Let's stay civilized and on topic, please :)
    AliceAndSamantha likes this.
  10. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    They were like that since I started playing. All jetpackers run.
  11. WastedControl Regular Member

XP:
    48,709xp
    THANK YOU :D
  12. SwitchFire Regular Member

XP:
    16,916xp
    I couldn't find the Dislike button, could you also put in directions as well for its location? :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. The Definition Of Jetpacker You Describe - Scrub With A Rocket Strapped To His Back Walking To Cache
  13. WastedControl Regular Member

XP:
    48,709xp
    It was the poll. :/
    And I would post a video if I could record :heart: But I can't because I don't know how to.
  14. SwitchFire Regular Member

XP:
    16,916xp
    I Knew Where The Poll Was... .-.

I couldn't find the Dislike button, could you also put in directions as well for its location? :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. The Definition Of Jetpacker You Describe - #RocketStrappedToBackWalkingToCache
  15. VerizonMobile Regular Member

XP:
    12,234xp
    AliceAndSamantha is brassbuilder's alt
    turtle90 likes this.
  16. WastedControl Regular Member

XP:
    48,709xp
    Actually im his friend
  17. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    yeah it's tons easy with pkp
  18. SwitchFire Regular Member

XP:
    16,916xp
    Has it really gotten that bad? I haven't been around for 5 months:(
  19. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    It has been like that for a year ._. Last time I remember you killed me you had to direct rl me.
  20. SwitchFire Regular Member

XP:
    16,916xp
    I never recall you being the one to restrain from pulling the trigger when you had the opportunity. (most people don't) I also preferred using SW.