1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix 5k help!

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by FaM_Rem, Dec 18, 2015.

No Prefix - 5k help!
  1. FaM_Rem Obsidian

XP:
    155,438xp
    My friend and I were doing 5k in the abandonMineshaft and well we can't get out because we don't know how and the button to spawn zombies doesn't work anymore. Can some Miniadmin or Admin or someone close to that rank can help please

2. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    I think you'll find the walkthrough of this dungeon available on the wiki helpful (here). I believe what you have to do to get out is follow the diamond ores and fall down through a cobweb, then hop over the lava jump that you did to start the dungeon. Admins won't tp you if you get stuck in an area such as this dungeon that is supposed to be hard to exit.
  3. Fridgert Platinum

XP:
    213,087xp
    Since the new update, they changed Abandoned Mineshaft a bit. They made it so you can no longer farm 5K by clicking the button and kill 10 zombies at a time. They found that it wasn't in the spirit of getting 5,000 Zombie kills to just sit a pressa a button.

Fun fact: The old baby Pigmen (the ones which exploded) were created in order to prevent people from farming 5K at Agni Ignis. The original Pigmen used to spawn 4 baby zombies and by using a cobweb you could just pop the Pigmen and kill 4 babies at a time
    bellyjellybean and MTrout like this.
  4. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,897xp
    Real MineZ players farm zombies at portsmouth. :stuck_out_tongue:
    (like me)
    TechoNinja and bellyjellybean like this.
  5. FaM_Rem Obsidian

XP:
    155,438xp
    Ok so my friend and I have reached 2k-4k just to try to leave with a chance of dieing at the abandon Mineshaft ?!?!?! We now have to leave there with the risk of that 1 jump there and we wasted our time and energy at the ABMineshaft Im hella disappointed

We now have a higher risk of dieing out that place dml :/
  6. FaM_Rem Obsidian

XP:
    155,438xp
    I died rip and Fml :.......(
  7. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,897xp
    Awww ;-;

Btw, if you want to try again, you can get an axis mundi book instead of diamond swords... probably will be easier than getting another 7ish swords.
  8. FaM_Rem Obsidian

XP:
    155,438xp
    Mtrout I just went to Catacombs with 4 d swords and Died Fml Ima take a break from Minez for the night Im hella depressed All that work for nothing
    :.(
  9. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    5k is a big challenge, one that should not be taken lightly, and one that is meant to be difficult. I'm sure you'll finish it eventually. Don't lose hope.
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  10. Catsage Retired Staff

XP:
    50,768xp
    It's definitely worth completing, I used the sewers below lost castle for mine (safe and you get a decent amount there)
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  11. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    Wasn't abandoned mineshaft bugged? Everytime ı found redstones activated (and opened lava) ı can't go into the dungeon
  12. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    I think you can still farm that place, but you need 3 people.
  13. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp

It has been changed so instead of the redstone trap the dungeon now starts with a 4 block lava jump. This is an intentional change and not a bug.
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  14. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    4 block jump? RİP ABmineshaft
    100PercentHippo and OneZedArmy like this.
  15. kirbybubbles Platinum

XP:
    68,092xp
    Catsage, OneZedArmy and MTrout like this.