1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question house glitched

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by sacorioth, Nov 28, 2015.

Question - house glitched
  1. Sacorioth Gold

XP:
    151,245xp
    can an admin delete my house or where it was cause i cant place another one thanks

2. TunaFeesh Platinum

XP:
    213,183xp
    Post a bug report here.
    Make sure to give as much (relative) information as you can, including house coordinates!
  3. Sacorioth Gold

XP:
    151,245xp
    i'd prefer not to post my house coords on a forum post don't want to get raided
  4. RosieBlock Platinum

XP:
    43,185xp
    AFAIK, There are no admins restoring houses right now. A lot of us got our houses wiped out and the plans to restore them is nebulous and wispy evaporating into the night..

I believe New players should be informed of the condition of the gamemode when they log into Minez2. Especially, if they purchase XP for house themes or purchase rank to access PVE with the intent to build a house there.

Not sure why there's no mention of it on the webpage or newsletter either. New players could use a heads up.
    remix1243 likes this.
  5. __J___ Platinum

XP:
    11,713xp
    FYI Raiding doesn't work and bug reports are not readable by the general public as well.
    Kelestami and 323465963 like this.
  6. Flowing_Time Regular Member

XP:
    8,058xp
    I think it's because they need the money to keep their server running. Not that the server will last at this rate.
    :zanonymous:
  7. TunaFeesh Platinum

XP:
    213,183xp
    I figured they would have closed down the MZ2 (to-be-completed-sometime-never) Project if they were only focusing on money.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that they aren't making money off of MZ2. (Maybe even losing money?)
    So they must have another reason why they are keeping the MZ2 servers up, right?:confused:
  8. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    I would say gg minez 2 if it got sent into the garage. When in rouge isn't coming out ANY time soon.
  9. __J___ Platinum

XP:
    11,713xp
    Yeah, WiR will be a while and needed garaged but M2 is still playable. When WiR went into the Garage it wasn't playable at all. As long as they stop making updates to M2 that make it worse then best not to Garage it. Just don't touch M2 till it has dedicated full time focus as that is what got it to where it's at in the first place, "quick fixes" that just broke things and fixed nothing..