1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion New Classes

Discussion in 'Assault' started by malachi80rocks, Oct 3, 2015.

Suggestion - New Classes
?

Do you want to see this in the game?

Poll closed Oct 24, 2015.
YES ADD THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! 3 vote(s) 100.0%
No way, sith are too OP... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I could never afford Sidious. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. malachi80rocks Gold

XP:
    22,318xp
    I would like there to be new classes added to the game and also have some of the names fixed. First of all, "Dookie" and "Joda" are not real star wars characters. I don't know if this was a joke, but it would be Dooku/Darth Tyranus and Yoda. Also, there should be a storm trooper class with a helmet, blaster, and a little bit of armor. This is just one idea as there could also be Sidious with a red saber, force push, force lightning, choke, improved force regen, double jump, and speed 1 or 2. This would cost 35,000 or 40,000 because it is somewhat stronger than other classes. Storm trooper would cost 25,000 or it could be earned in-game. This is just a suggestion and I think it could improve the game. Please consider this and thank you for reading.

2. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    In response to your first point, Dooku and Yoda are copyrighted characters and cannot be used, which is why "Dookie" and "Joda" are being used instead to evade such copyright infringements.

As for the suggestions, I like the storm trooper idea (it'd probably need a different name), but the other one is a bit too powerful. I know you're trying to balance it with a higher xp cost, but costs don't balance a class. I like the idea of force regen (regen I for 5 seconds, cooldown 15 seconds, costs 4 1/2 xp parts), but maybe just that and a stronger lightning attack (costs slightly more force but hits for a stronger attack), with, of course, the double jump and speed 1/2 (red saber too). Then you could push the cost back down to the same as the other classes. It could also take longer to get healed by the bots, but that might be hard to code (to compensate for the regen), or the regen only heals other players (which Leia has and would be very very cool).

Otherwise, it's a pretty cool idea and I'd love to see it!
  3. malachi80rocks Gold

XP:
    22,318xp
    Thanks for telling me, I didn't know. Also, you are right that the storm trooper will need a new name, and Sidious probably will too. When I was talking about force regen, I meant something like Joda and Vader have, where the force (xp) regenerates faster. And you are right, Sidious would be too overpowered, and some people could just buy it right away. So if I had to choose, I think it should have force pull (or push), lightening, double jump, speed, and the red saber. The regen that heals others wouldn't really be needed, because he is more of a killer than a healer. Thank you for reading my thread and I hope this gets added to the game.
  4. malachi80rocks Gold

XP:
    22,318xp
    Also, the third poll option is irrelevant now, but even after lowering the cost, some people still might not be able to afford it. :lmao:
  5. jawa7778 Regular Member

XP:
    1,913xp
    I really would like to see this added, I have played Star Wars Battlefront II for a while and I really like all the different classes so I think this needs to be added.